eight

*ೃ༄˚◞♡ ⃗

Jisung was irritated that Minho seemed to be keeping out of his way. 

The younger had pulled some serious strings to get the older's suspension lifted so he could come back to school - albeit, mainly so Jisung could continue playing with him - and yet Minho had skipped both of their Maths classes that week. It was drawing to the end of the week and Jisung hadn't even seen Minho in the corridors.

 Jisung wasn't in the best of moods. It didn't help that it was 7am on a Friday morning, and yet he was here. He knew he took it for granted, the way that the school set itself up to cater for him, but he couldn't help but feel bored.

"Hey! Jisung!" The voice made Jisung turn, eyes squinting in the glare of the morning sun.

"Jesus, you look wrecked," whistled Seungmin as he followed Felix up towards him.

Jisung just shook his head. He felt wrecked. He'd barely slept a wink all week, and the worst thing was, he couldn't tell anyone why. Couldn't focus on his schoolwork, or his favourite TV shows, or even his favourite songs. All he could think about was how annoyed he was.

Minho had lured him into his home (Jisung had gone over uninvited) and taunted him relentlessly (not at all) and forced Jisung into some depraved kiss (that Jisung had started). It was all very...

Frustrating.

"You okay?" Felix's voice was low. Jisung shot him a look.

"Fine. Didn't sleep."

Seungmin and Felix exchanged a glance. Jisung was usually bitter anyway, but he was poison when he was sleep-deprived. Both boys backed off.

Changbin was unlucky. He didn't get the memo. 

"Jisungieeee- Ack!" 

The older had thrown himself over Jisung's back, strong arms weak thanks to the fact he wasn't expecting Jisung to do any more than shrug him off. The younger hated physical touch, everyone knew that, but he seemed to let Changbin get away with his affectionate ways.

Not today. He'd thrust one elbow back sharply, catching Changbin right between the ribs, and the older had staggered back to hit the floor. There was a moment where he seemed genuinely hurt - and then he turned on the dramatics.

"Oh, Head Boy, what did I do to deserve such torture! Won't you let Changbinnie show you affection?" Changbin whinged theatrically, tilting his face to aim an exaggerated pout and wide puppy eyes at an unamused Jisung.

"Get up," Jisung muttered under his breath. 

Changbin cast a confused glance at Felix and Seungmin, who were pretending not to watch. When they caught Changbin's eyes, both just pulled a face - we don't know what's wrong with him, either. Jisung was always moody, but he was rarely mean to his three friends.

"C'mon, Sung, tell Changbin what's wrong?" pestered the older of the four as he dragged himself up to his feet and followed Jisung into school.

Jisung didn't answer. His attention was elsewhere.

Maybe it was the lack of the sleep, or maybe it was the fact he was assaulted by Changbin so early in the morning, or maybe it was just Jisung as a person, but when he caught sight of Minho leaning casually against his locker with his eyes glued to his phone, Jisung felt furious. 

Against better judgement, as he walked past, Jisung stuck out one sly foot and caught Minho right in the ankles. Minho glanced up with fire in his eyes. When he noticed it was Jisung who had kicked him, the fire seemed to die, and this only made Jisung angrier.