Cheerful(2)

New things
Ygomgi (You-go-ma-gee)
Basai (Ba-ss-i)
Riki (Rick-kai)
Monisto (Maa-ni-s-toe)
Hacgu (Hawk-gu)
Mitgu (Mit like Mitten then gu)
Atakuma (Ah-tah-coo~-mah)

------ ☆

"Mitgu-kun... I think we should go together to get rid of those pesky demon slayers..." Riki says to him.

"I was planning on going alone." Mitgu started.

"But we can go with eachother..." Mitgu then finished which brightened Rikis face.

------

"This forest is so nice....I love how the moonlight hits on the trees.."
Riki spotted out.

"Riki, we should look for those demon slayers instead on commenting on the forest.." Mitgu then interrupted her.

"Oh right....sorry..." Riki

"Hey there's two there, they look weak..." Mitgu ran up to one of the slayers, they had black hair with teal tips.

Riki stood behind as she saw Mitgu attack both of the slayers. The slayers ran away so Mitgu ran after them.

Mitgu- pov

I attacked one of the slayers, but they ran away, it seems like they are some type of friends.

--3p pov

Mitgu caught up to the slayers and attacked the one running, as for the other one he looked passed out in the yellow hair boys hands.

--
Riki ran through the trees searching for more demon slayers until she spotted one, it wasn't a regular slayer, it was a hashira. After seeing the hasira, Riki ran faster, she knew the hashira had a powerful presence so she didn't attempt to fight the pillar.

"Ribbon breathing, fifth form, string" was shouted from the distance, Riki was stopped in her tracks as she fell on the floor. She was scared, she was at the state of death when the hasira held her katana up to her neck.

She asked and asked Riki about her Master, but she didn't answer, so her head got cut off.

----

Eh, I'm tierd of the lower moons tbh, I'm making Kagaya kill them off next chapter like Muzan :3

-- Inkastarza <3