Getting better(3)

>Time skip shat<

Tanjiro and Nezuko are really enjoying their stay with the demon slayers.
(besides Muzan :3)

They've been invited to a couple of meetings with them which almost always go terribly wrong.

----------

"So, there appears to be demons near the mountains. We'll be discussing who goes out to fight that demon in question. The aura that gets picked up from that very place is weak, so it must be a lower moon. Now, I will s-" Yoriichi started, but was immediately cut off by Muzan weirdly moaning really loudly just to piss off Yoriichi.

"Shut up Yoriichi! We already know that there's a demon there, why can't one of us, like me, just go and kill them! You're doing this for no reason god!" Muzan said obviously really annoyed.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! You're supposed to be professional in these meetings!" Yoriichi said slightly annoyed.

"Hey little bro? Don't go to hard on him okay? I mean he's obviously trying to annoy you...." Michikatsu then mumbled something under his breath before giving Yoriichi a soft smile.

"Mmn.....okay....Fine." Yoriichi rolled his eyes.

"Now, as I was saying before I was RUDLY interrupted by someone, we'll start by sending out a little more lower ranking hasiras out...." Yoriichi said.

"Oh! You mean Ume? I mean, she's pretty weak for a hasir-" *Gyutaro slapped Muzan before he could finish.

"Well.....I guess Ume would be a good option for this one...." Yoriichi mumbled under his breath.

"Well then it's settled! Ume is the one to go." Michikatsu then said.

"Don't I have a say in this!?" Gyutaro said angrily.

"I'm still here~! Though.....it's fitting for Ume to go~!!" Douma announced loudly

"Shut up Douma, I think Ume shall stay, but Douma goes instead..." Hakuji said angrily.

"Nakime what about you?" Ume asked.

Nakime moved her hair out the way revealing her pink eyes.

"You should go." Nakime stated quietly.

"Well okay then." Ume said. She grabbed her haroi and started walking towards the mountains.

"How boring. Yoriichi your no fun." Muzan said.

"Muzan, I want you to speak a little more positively about my little brother okay...?" Michikatsu said softly to Muzan.

".....Ugh, okay fine." Muzan stuck his middle finger up at Yoriichi then continued to talk to Michikatsu."

-------------------------------
Ume Pov:

I've been traveling into these stupid mountains for awhile now. Every time I glance at the ground I see pounds on pounds on pounds, of blood.

Where was this demon anyways?

I know not to alert the demon. That was something Hakuji taught me.