chapter 7

Aarohi pov

I dint know what happen me when he is around me but something strange happen in my butterfly like stomach .

Oh godd it's very embrassesing how will I face him now .

As we reached home I ran inside the house to Meet aunty and to avoid Vahiyat opps sorry Vivek

Aunty come outside and hugged me tightly while I wished her and hugged her back but I think she notice my pale face and asked

What happen aarohi why are you sad . She said

No aunty I am fine actually I am on my red days so it's hurting little in my stomach that why - I lied as I can't tell her the truth .

Vivek came after parking the car he is continously staring at me and I can't help but blush remember the moment we spend in car . After eating dinner we bid good bye to room and aunty show me guest room which is in corridor of Vivek room while aunty and uncle room is downstairs.

At midnight .

I was continously crying thinking about the incident that happen in college the main point that trigger me is today is his first day what will he do in upcoming days with me . This thought make more cry . Suddenly door Knob open and Vivek came I don't know why he is suddenly behaving so good to me but I only know that his touch don't make me uncomfortable like vinay touch make .

He came and sweep my tears with his thumb and sat in front of me after lock the door and said softly

Bachha tell me what happened . - he said and after listening bacha from his mouth a sensation happened in my stomach.

Toda_y vo new trans_fer student Vinay- I chocked my saliva . He suddenly hugged me and rubbed my back . and picked me up and laid on bed make me laid on top of himself . I can easily feel his nipple touch my tits nipple and his erotic crock touch my soft clit making me tighten my thigh . We both stare at each other and he said .

Now tell me what happened clearly and every single to mingle thing - he said jokingly making me chuckle

I kept my head on his chest and listen his heart beat . After 5 minute I started to tell

When I was In 10 th class a new student admission in my class named Vinay . First day no one speak to him as he was a kind of introvert so I was the first who approach him and at the middle of session we become good very good friend but I don't know he was become obbessed with me . He never let my other friend come near me . So I take science stream he told me he want to take commerce but he change his plan because I take science stream and he want to live close to me and never want or let anyone become my friend rather than me . In 11th class I got to know his intention and I start to distant myself which make more obsessive with me and in class 12th he proposed me in school but I did not paid heal toward him because I thought after schooling he will forget me and everything fall into his place but today after seeing me today firstly he made a plan of sitting with me with excuse of his cop with syllabus so no one can't object on his demand . - she said while tears were flowing from her eyes continously.

Aarohi relax baby if you don't want you can leave the topic . - he said cutely

No no I want to say till now I don't say this to anyone so everyone think nothing happened in my life with this Vinay guy but no one the fear that I faced after seeing him . - aarohi

Today when he told you that he want to sit with me he came and intentionally bruised his thigh and hand with my thigh and hand . And - before she spoke she chokes hardly . He rub her back and pack her forehead . She continue

Today in last lecture when I went to restroom he come from behind and cupped my butt cheek and then he squeeze my books very hardly it's pain alot. And then pinned me to wall he trace his finger my neck to My boobs to my hem of jeans to my clit . She sobbed hardly And then he rubbed my clit very sensually . I swear right now I just want to cut my body part where he touch . It just give me disgusting feeling from my self . She sobbed on his chest .

YOU ARE MINE MRS GUPTA .FIT THESE FIVE WORDS IN YOUR MIND CAREFULLY . AND ABOUT THE FEELING OF DISGUST I WILL TURN IT INTO PLEASURE JUST SEE ME .- he said . Abruptly

He carried her and make her stand near wall and pinned her hand above her head .

OK tell me how did he touch you . Like this - he said while tracing his finger from her neck to her tits to her navel to hem of jeans and lastly to her clit this time she moaned nother she feel uncomfortable nor she feel disgusting while it help her free her from disgusting feeling .

He again trace his finger now more sensually .

Now tell me Mrs. Soon to be riachand would you like if change the feeling of disgust into pleasure . Hmm tell me I want answer - he said but she nooded

I want words Mrs. Vivek - he said

Yes I want to Change it mr . Richard. - she Said .

Then he cupped her books and then trace her finger on her naked waist inside her suit and then his hand reached to her clit her slowly rubbed his finger sensually which make her hand to suppress her moans and a knot she fell in her stomach .

He was teasing her with finger by rubbing it slowly so she said

Don't do this please I want more you . When I am with you neither I feel uncomfortable and disgusting when you touch me whether I want more . But mr .riachand don't you think we should not cross our limit in.....shhhhhh don't speak we were not doing any crime you are mine whether it's officially or not I don't care . And right let's focus on changing your feeling into pleasure one - he said and cupped my tits through clothes . And he asked permission to remove my clothes. Suddenly I become nervous and in swift motion he removed my top I was only in my inners garmnet and jean . He leaned more and open my bra and Suck, Lick, cupped them hardly making me mess with my moans . And I swift motion his hand reached inside my jeans and he cupped my clit very sensually. And he start the unfolding the fold while his other hand worked on  upper half.

___________________________________________

WILL THEY CROSS EVERY BOUNDARY or just stop there

Do you all like new avatar Vivek riachand

Next update mab be tomorrow guys !!!!!