CHAPTER 6 ~new people~

Start from the beginning

At the west arcade Music Man isn't at the stage you search around the arcade for some time before noticing a huge door that is at the back of the stage, "maybe he is in there" "Hey (y/n)! Over here!" You look around and see Music man in one of the huge holes on the walls. He jumps down and the ground shakes. "where you looking for me?", you nod "so what do you need?" you ask him if he has any system malfunctions and he says not. You bid him goodbye and walk towards the daycare.

You push open the door of the daycare and walk in. Sun appears out of nowhere and picks out up, "Good morning (y/n)!" "HOLY SH-" Sun smacks a hand over your mouth "DOn't use such language in the daycare" Sun said.

"So, why are you here?"

"mmmm mmmm mm m mmmmmm m"

"huh"

You pointed at his hand on your mouth. "Oh- sorry" he stops covering your mouth. "So, why are you here?". "please put me down" "right" Sun puts you down. The both of you have a small conversation about if he and Moon had any system errors and he said no. You walk out of the daycare. You open the door to exit the daycare pickup area. 

"Take a map" 

SHIT-"

the map bot had scared you and you dropped your phone. The map bot was standing in your way, "Please take a map" It urged you. You take the map from it and it strolls away, you pick up your phone and just as you where about to leave...

"Take a map"

"oh no"

"I refuse to take your map"

"please take a map"

The map bot standing in front of you pushed a map in your face, "Take a map. Please take a map. Take a map." You moved backwards and it moved towards you, you got an idea. You moved backwards then to the left, it followed you, then you slowly moved to the door, the map bot in front of you, slowly moving towards you while urging you to take a map. Once you where near the door you turned around and rushed out the door, you could hear the map bot chase after you and urges you to take a map.

You ran, dodging security bots and staff bots, that one map bot still behind you, finally you reach the staff room, you run in and slam the door behind you. The map bot shoved the map into the door a few times before giving up and rolled away, you sat down on one of the chairs and placed your head in your hands. "Weird ass map bots" you mumbled to yourself. "The hell was that?" a new voice asked.

You jumped at the sound of the voice and looked up to see a very tall man. He had brown hair and round glasses, he had a simple grey shirt with the words "staff" on it. "who are you?" you ask him, "I'm the new guy" he responds.

"..."

"There is a new guy?"

"yeah, I'm the mechanic"

"uh"

"I'm also a mechanic"

"..."

The both of you talk for some time, you find out that he is a mechanic for staff bots and broken  arcade machines and you explain him that you are the mechanic for the animatronics. You also found out that his name is Mark Christopher. You felt your faz-watch buzz "not again" You check your faz-watch and the task read: "Go and collect your security badge from the ticket booth at the entrance". "I have to go" You told Mark, he nods and you walk out the staff room.

You walk towards the card scanners and jump over them, people stare at you and some whisper, you walk over to the ticket booth, no-one is there. You peek over to take a look for your badge, you feel hands on your waist "who the-" the person pulls you back "AHH-" then spins you around.

The person isn't really a person, its a security bot, the security bot shines a flashlight in your face "ow" then pulls you really close "Scanning" the bot said. "Scan complete" the bot puts you down "Good morning Mr.(y/n) (l/n)" the bot opens its chest plate and pulls out a security badge "Take this" the bot shoves the security badge into your face, you take it. "I am glad to be of your service" the bot then strolled away. "That thing is gonna appear in my nightmares".

You walk card scanners and tap you security ID on it, the doors open and you walk past it. 2 mothers where still whispering, you walk by them but you could still hear their conversation. "That must be an employee" the mother with the brown hair said, "Didn't all the employees get kicked out?" the mother with the blond hair asked, "no I think they just left on their own accord" the brunette responded. "But why would they re-open after al those missing children?" 

You ignore what they said and make your way back to the staff room. "mothers really need to stop believing everything they hear".

The rest of the day wasn't really that eventful, you had to go out to check on the Glamrock's programing and once again fix Sun's rays, you got another sticker. Mark had to occasionally go out to fix some broken arcade machines. 

8:45 PM

You are watching (f/s) and Mark is reading a book, the door slams open and you both turn around to see Chica standing at the door, "hey" she says, you wave at her and Mark looks at Chica, confused. "come on, get up. Lets go and talk to Dave" you didn't question and got up, Mark continued to look confused but he followed. "what is going on" Mark whispers to you "I don't know" you respond, "then why did you follow?" he asks you "I had nothing better to do".

You, Chica and Mark reach the ice cream parlor at Bonnie's bowl, Dave seems to be disgusted by something on his phone. he places it down as the three of you arrive. "What's up with your face?" Chica asks Dave, "I was scrolling trough TikTok and saw some vid about a discussing-ass baby". 

All 4 of you continue to talk, and some how the Dave's friend appeared in the conversation. "So she is trying for the position of a female mechanic, that would for the female animatronics" Dave said, "Kim right?" Chica asked, Dave nodded, "that's great cuz then I get to have more time to watch (f/s)". The four of you talked for some more time. 

You felt your faz-watch buzz and you looked at the screen, your shift just ended. All three of you clock out. You three say goodbye to Chica and leave the building. You walk home.

~One Week Later~

A week as passed by after that day. You, Dave and Mark became good friends as the days passed. You couldn't sleep today, one thought still bothers you.