CHAPTER 3 ~The staff room~

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes :>

I changed my writing style, I'm sorry

italic= thoughts

italic bold= Moon's thoughts

italic underlined= Sun's thoughts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ:

It was 8 AM since you had nothing to do you decided to scroll trough the internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣)

(ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

You are currently watching Markiplier optic until you could feel a small buzz from your hand along with a small beep, it is your faz-watch. You turn off your phone and look at the screen of the faz-watch, the words "Go and fix Sun's hand" you stare at your faz-watch in confusion "he already broke his hand?" you get up and walk out of the staff room, as you walk around in search of the daycare you notice that there are only w few people, mostly some little kids with parents or teens skipping school.

As you approach the daycare's front doors, the sounds of kids whines gets louder, you push open the doors to the daycare to see a lot of children around Sun, he is holding his hand while sitting and some kids where crying. You walk up to Sun, two identical twins run up to you, both girls, they pull you to Sun, you kneel down in front of sun and motion him to give you his hand. The damage is not to bad, only a finger had popped out. You start to fix the damage, Sun sometimes let out small winces.

After you fix Sun's hand you notice that the skin around Sun's finger, you stare at it, confused before you lean closer to his ear and whisper "hey sun I don't know what to do about the torn skin so for now I'm just gonna put a a bandage and find out later", he nodded. "Where are the bandages?" you whisper, "its at the security table" you nod and get up, then you walk over to the security table and bend down.

 Along with a lot of paper work and, what you assume is lost toys, you grab the med kit and get up, placing the med kit on the table you open it and grab a Sun themed bandage. You close the med kit and place it where it was before. You walk over to sun and once again sit in front of him. You gently pick up his hand and place the bandage on his hand.  

As you get up to leave but the same pair of twins grabbed your shirt. "What's wrong?" you ask them, "give Sun's hand a kiss for the pain" the both say at the same time, "YEAH" another kid agrees. "Suzie! Suzan! Don't bother him!" Sun told them. The kids start to chant "KISS HIS HAND" Sun tries to calm them down but they won't calm down, "fine I'll do it, just calm down" you say, picking up his hand, he gives you an apological look, he blushes a bit.

(𝕊𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍)

(Y/n) picks up my hand and brings it up to his lips, he looks into my eyes as he kisses my hand, I can feel my internal fans start up "Oh my- sun your fans are starting up" "I know". (y/n) gets up and I place my hand on my lap, giggles can be heard from the group of kids "sun?" "yeah?" I look at the place where (y/n) previously sat. "you like (y/n) right?" "NO YOU PEICCE OF GARBAGE I'M JUST EMBA-" "Mr. Sun?" a kid pulls on my sleave "yeah?" I ask him "how are babies made?"

(ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

You walk towards the door, "Mr. Sun?" a kid pulls on Sun's sleave, you open the door to the daycare, "yeah?" "how are babies made?". You close the daycare door behind you as you leave, holding in your laughter, once you where a good distance away from the daycare you burst out laughing, people passing by look at you with concern.

You walk back to the staff room and sit there, still giggling. You pull out a book and start to read. After a long time you feel your faz-watch buzz, you tap on your faz-watch, the screen lights up and you go to tasks, you notice that the task of fixing Sun's hand didn't disappear, you looked at the new task. "Go and make sure the Glamrocks have have any system errors". You walk out of the staff room and venture towards the area with the staff rooms. On your way to the rooms you see that there are a lot more people that before.

Once you reach the rooms, you walk over to Freddy's room and knock. You check the time and see that its 5:30 PM. "what the fu-" the door opens and Freddy gives you a warm smile. "What brings you here?" he asks you, "I'm here to check if you have any system errors, have you been experiencing anything weird with your systems?" you explain. "nope" he says, "ok, I have to go now" he nodded and you walk away and he closes the door to his room 

(𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ 𝕋𝕆 𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕊ℍ 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝕀𝕄𝔸𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ𝕊)

You walk back to the staff room and sit there, you pull out your phone. After some time you could hear heavy footsteps near the door, but you did not bother. 

"L IS FOR LOVERS WHO LOVE ONE ANOTHER" The man sang, you slightly laughed.

The door of the staff room slammed open and a tall-ish man stood there, he had black, long hair.

"A IS FOR ASS OF WHICH I LIKE TO EAT-" you turn off your phone and stare at him.

"its not what it looks like-"

He closes the door behind him and sits down. No words are exchanged for a few minutes.

"Uh- lets start over" he says, "what's your name?" he asks "(y/n) (l/n)" you respond. "Your the new mechanic right?", you nod. "Well I'm Dave, Dave rose, I work at the bonnie bowl". More awkward silence. 

"Do you like men?"

"WHAT-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"𝕶𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊. 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑"

"ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒ"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter