VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL

Happy valentines day!

The art above is not mine, credits to the owner. 

Sorry for any grammar errors or spelling errors.

fluff ig

Underlined italic= Sun's thoughts

Bold italic= Moon's  thoughts

This chapter takes place somewhere in the future,  you are already dating Sun and Moon in this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your alarm rings, you get up, smacking the alarm off. You where unable to sleep the whole night, you stayed up all night thinking about the fact that the next day, thinking about Sun and Moon. You get up and get ready for the day, You do your daily morning routine.

Just as you where about to put on your normal work uniform, you remember that you had to wear a red shirt, so you decided to wear a blood-red button up and (color of your choice) pants. You grab your bag and phone then leave the house, locking the door behind you. You make your way to the pizza plex.

.

..

.

You enter the Pizza Plex, you look around to see a lot of red, pink and heart-shaped decorations. You look at your watch to see that is is 6:05 AM. You walk around, admiring all the decorations, finally you reach the Glamrocks rooms. The glamrocks are all crowded in front of Monty's room, you walk over to them and have a small conversation with them, making sure that all their systems where functioning properly. Their facial make up is red and their natural attire is replaced by a more red version. You bid the Glamrocks goodbye and walk to the west arcade.

.

..

.

When you enter the west arcade you see Music Man on his stage, he stood there looking at a Mini man that circled around him. Music Man wore a light-red button up with small heart decorations on his headphones. You walk over to Music Man and the Mini Man stops circling around Music Man. You had a small conversation with him, making sure his systems where working properly, After that you bid him goodbye and walk out of the west arcade, You make your way over to the daycare.

.

..

.

You enter the daycare, being immediately crushed my Sun hugging you, he then pushes you to arm length and looks you up and down, grinning as he did so. "You look stunning sunshine" he tells you. Sun is wearing his normal jester clothes except the yellow was replaced with pink and his buttons are replaced with hearts "Damn the management really went full out for this one". Sun's rays pops in and out. Sun gives you a small peck on the cheek, you let out a small laugh and he smiles. 

You ask him if he has been experiencing any errors, he responds with a solid no, you ask about Moon he pauses for a minute before saying no. Sun picks you up and rests you on his waist, like an older person carrying a child. You didn't protest, you just burry your face into Sun's chest. You hear Sun chuckle before Sun jumped in the air with you. He lands and starts walking again.

(𝕊𝕌ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

(y/n) buries his face into my chest, I let out a small laugh, I jump up onto my stage and walk behind my curtains, "come on, let me have him for some time" "no" I feel (y/n) shift in my hands, I walk over to the bed and sit down and start playing with his hair, he looks up at me, I smile at him. "have you gotten the daycare ready for the day?" he asks me, I nod. 

(y/n) looks at his watch, his eyes grow wide then he looks at me "its almost time to open the daycare" he says, I pick him up and walk over to curtains of the stage, pushing them to the side i jump of with him and land down. I put him down and he waves me goodbye, I smile at him and he walks out of the daycare. 

"No fair, I wanted to talk to him"

(𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

You walk out of the daycare, smiling as you did "I have an idea"

.

..

.

You sat in there, reading a book. You constantly looked at your watch.

7:55 PM You put your book in your bag.

7:56 PM You open your phone and make sure you look ok.

7:57 PM You fix your hair the best you can.

7:58 PM You put your phone back in your bag.

7:59 PM You get up and stretch.

8:00 PM You walk out of the staff room towards the daycare.

You walk to the daycare pick up area see that there are still some parents picking up their children, parents where also talking to a sticker covered Sun. You sit down and wait for the parents to go. Sun notices you and gives you a small wave before going back to talking to the parents. 

Once all the parents are gone you walk over to sun, he smiles at you and picks you up and gives you a hug "hey sunshine! How was your day?" Sun puts you down "it was good, but it could have been better with you" You give Sun a smile, his face turns lightly fed. Sun exits the pick up area and walks down the stairs and you follow him. Sun enters the daycare and you follow him, he turns around and picks you up, then he walks over to the ball pit and jumps up, landing on the stage. 

(𝕊𝕌ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

I jump onto the stage and push the curtains aside and walk in to the room. I sit on the bed, (y/n) on my lap, facing me. (y/n) places a small kiss on my forehead and starts to remove the stickers from my face and rays. I watch as he looks so calm while pulling off the stickers, how he always has a small smile on his face, how he- "Sun" "what" "I wanna talk to (y/n)" "but he is busy with me" "fuck you" "Moon! You just said a bad word!"

(y/n) finishes pulling the stickers off my face and rays and he gets off my lap, I gave him a confused look "why did you get up?" I ask him "I have to ask both off you something" he says, his smile growing wider. (y/n) walks over to the light switches, he turns off most of the lights, leaving only a dim lighting. My systems automatically shuts down.

(𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

I wake up, it takes me a moment to realize what just happened and where I am, I look at (y/n) who is sitting right next to me, "what did you want to ask us?" his face grows red, he turns to me and gently takes my hands in his, my face turns hot. 

"will you be my valentine?"

I pull (y/n) into a hug, "yes" I pull (y/n) into a long, deep kiss.  My hands snake over to the back of (y/n)'s head and his arms wrap around my neck. We breck apart for air

I place (y/n) down and walk over to the light switch. "Moon what are you doing?" I turn off the lights and then my systems turn off.

(𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

 I get up and I'm next to (y/n). I pick him up and place him on my lap, then I start giving him many kisses allover his face and neck. (y/n) giggled as I kissed him. "Hey- that's not fair. Moon, turn on the lights" "no" "why" "you had him all day, I want him now"

.

..

.

(𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

After all of that, Moon is laying down and you where wrapped in his arms and your face is buried in his chest, he is playing with your hair. 

"I love you."

"i love you to."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖒𝖊, 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊..."