CHAPTER 6 ~new people~

Sorry for bad grammar and spellings.

(f/s)=fav show (or youtuber)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ:

You ate (f/f) and did your night routine before going to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YO DICK BRICK HARD-" You smack your alarm off and get up "I should change my alarm"

"..."

"nah"

You get up and walk to the bathroom, you brush your teeth, take a shower and walk out of the bathroom. Then you put on your uniform, you walk to the kitchen and start to search for some food to shove in your bag, then you remember why you got kicked out of your last job.

~Flashback~

(Y/n) was at the boss' office, his boss was talking to him about some issues that he had created at work. Anything inappropriate like clothing that showed to much skin, swear words or inappropriate ringtones was strictly forbidden form work. This was due to the fact that some parents bought their kids to work, one of them being the boss himself, his daughter was in the room with them. She was around the age of 8. 

(Y/n) usually would have an alarm to remind him when it was break time or time to leave work, his phone would be on silent but it would still buzz and he would be reminded. (y/n)'s boss continued to scold him for using inappropriate words during work.

"YO DICK BRI-"

(y/n) quickly shut off his phone and stared at his boss, the boss' daughter asked what 'dick' meant and he just responded with "I will tell you later". (y/n) was then immediately fired.

~End of flashback~

You put your bag down and walked over to your phone , then you unlocked it and changed your alarm to something else more appropriate "I don't want to get fired again". You shove your phone and headphones into your bag. You turn off all the lights in your house then leave the house, locking the door behind you. You make your way to work.

.

..

.

You enter the pizza plex. You jump over the card scanners and walk to the staff room. You place your bag down on one of the chairs and sit down on other one. Your feel your faz-watch buzz and you tap your screen to read what you got. It wasn't a task, it was a message. You read it "please clock-in" you get up and out of the staff room. 

You around for some time before finally finding one. You clock-in and you feel your faz-watch buzz again. "go and check if the Glamrocks and the others have any system errors" You walk towards the green rooms. After finding the green rooms you check up on 4 of the Glamrocks. Then you make your way Bonnie's bowl to check up on Bonnie. There you see Dave standing there behind the counter.

"Did you clock in?" he asks you, all you do is nod before asking him "where did you get your security badge?" "Vanessa gave it to me" "thanks". You walk over to Bonnie's small stage and push back the curtains and knock on the door. Bonnie opens the door and you both have a small conversation. "I'll ask Vanessa about the security badge tomorrow" You then make your way towards the west arcade.