Fall in Love...Again?

1.3 [hello it's me, author. I just wanted to say I have finally edited the second chapter please go back if you want and read again cause some of you might be confused I am gonna edit this one well it isn't really an edit the changes are so BIG so please hold on thank you! also just a bit of a warning some of these contents might be sensitive so please skip if you want]

Kai woke up in a modern, sleek room. He took in the surroundings, admiring the clean lines and minimalist decor. He was drawn to the bookshelf lining one wall and began to leaf through a book. He didn't read it thoroughly, but he was struck by how easily he could understand the information presented. He then picked up a phone lying on a nearby table and played around with it. 

"Hey, System Zero," Kai said, addressing the system. "Why are these phones so easy to use?  

"The System was taken aback by Kai's casual tone. "I believe it's because of the intuitive design," it responded.

Kai laughed, a self-satisfied grin spreading across his face. "It must be because of how smart I am. I read that book like taking a nice walk. How did I even know?"

He continued to laugh, but the System grew annoyed by his arrogance. It sent a jolt of energy through the room, causing Kai to fall to the ground in mock agony. But he quickly got back up, still laughing, and fell to the ground again, causing the System to laugh along with him.

After a moment, Kai regained his composure and shot a death glare at the System. But the System was unfazed and got serious.

"You know the general knowledge of this world now, don't you?" it asked Kai.

"Of course," Kai replied.

"Then you know our mission is now different. Our mission is to collect our target's scattered souls. I won't reveal too much information, just know The missions will be different in every world."

Kai's expression changed to amusement, he asked "System what is the information of the next world?"

"That information is need-to-know only," the System replied cryptically. "But rest assured, you will receive all the necessary details in due time."

Kai nodded, beginning to grasp the situation. He then asked, "Aren't there memories and a plot that I'm supposed to get?" The System looked at him in shock and asked, "How did you know?" Kai replied while laughing, "A magician never reveals his amazing secrets." The System tsked and then passed on the body's memories and the plot to Kai. After Kai received the plot and memories, he looked through them.

 Well, it was surprising that this body's memories were like this: The person who used to occupy this body lived a good life, but he had a twin who was identical to him. They were inseparable, and no one could tell them apart. Both of them had the same personality, so everyone liked them equally. 

Their parents were very rich, and their family name was Chen, but everyone knew them as the White Rose family. They were one of the top big families, and all the members knew martial arts, so no family member had ever been kidnapped. Their family was like the big mafia, but they were clean. They did charity work and helped out homeless and poor people. Their family was lively, and when it was dinner time, all family members would arrive. They talked, laughed, giggled, and did what ordinary families do. 

They didn't care too much about table manners, and sometimes they would even have food fights, but only the younger generations. The older generations would scold the younger ones, but they would do it with a smile

 anyway this body owner died he had [fluff] with his childhood best friend who he didn't know was his best friend He rushed home the next morning and He decided to wait a month before killing himself but then he found out he was pregnant he decided to give birth and gave the child to his twin to adopt and then killed himself and "This is where the plot thickens. 

The ML, mistakenly thought that the person he spent the night with was the original owner's twin brother. To his surprise, he later found out that he had a child with the original owner's twin brother, and he was ecstatic. He then pursued the original owner's twin and eventually married him. Their story became a topic of discussion and was widely talked about."

Kai nervously asked, "Hey, what plot line are we currently in?" The system replied, "Well, we are in the part where you rushed home. I told you that last night." Kai replied with a shocked face, "What?! Really?" The system replied with its always tone, "Yes, you were too busy. Should I rewind and go back a bit?" Ahem, well, it went like this: You saw the ML's face and fell in love. Then you did the no-no with the ML and after waking up, you rushed home with an embarrassed face. Like the original, you screamed that your first kiss was gone and you couldn't live anymore. Then, after a few minutes, you went downstairs and ate like a pig. Finally, you went upstairs and slept like a little baby in a cradle. How did you feel? 

Kai had an embarrassed look on their face and said, "I couldn't control it. It felt like my soul was ecstatic seeing him and was dancing like there was no tomorrow.  

My soul was saying, 'He's here, he's here, kiss, kiss,' Kai squealed like a shy little girl and kept talking on and on about how perfect the ML was." The system was grossed out and warned, "Host, if you dare do that again, I will make sure to gross you out in the same way." Kai laughed and said, "Okay, okay. Anyways, wait, will I give birth?" The system replied, "Yes, you will have to give birth and also raise the child and be a responsible parent. Got it?" "Kai replied, 'Yeah, yeah.'"