Hurtful Confession

Start from the beginning

It can't be!
It can't be!
It can't be!

He was mumbling to his heart.

"W...what did you say?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes. He couldn't believe she actually confessed to him.

"I love you taehyung. I really do."

Jungkook stumbled on his place and clutch the door handle to prevent himself from falling.

"Oh my god. I can't believe my ears." Taehyung said happily.

"Believe it taehyung we are also the witness of her confession." Jimin said smiling brightly..

"Woah congratulations man." RM said.

All the members were congratulating him but they had no idea someone's heart is breaking in million of pieces with each passing moment.

Annie looked around and found jungkook staring at her with so much pain in his eyes. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

His eyes were begging her to take her words back. She looked away from him but his eyes were not leaving her face for a moment.

"Now we need a celebration." Suga said.

"Come on guys she just confessed leave us alone for a moment." Taehyung said whining like a child making everyone laugh.

"Ok taetae we are leaving..enjoy." j hope said.

They started leaving from there but jungkook was still standing at the door frame.

"Come on kook." Jimin said patting his shoulder.

"I..I need to talk to miss blessing." He said slowly.

"Huh? Talk about what? *Tch* stop your fighting for some time. Let them enjoy." Jimin said and jungkook shook his head.

"You are not understanding hyung. I need her....I mean I need to talk to her right now...I..it's very important." Jungkook said in almost begging tone. Jimin looked at him confuse.

His hands were trembling. He was licking his lips continuously. He was looking restless.

"Kook you are scaring me damn it. Are you ok brother?" Jimin asked with concern lace in his voice.

"No hyung I am not please help me." Jungkook begged and a tear fall from his eye.

"Hey what is happening to you brother?" Jimin became tensed. Jungkook's situation was scaring him.

"Please tell her to talk to me.its important." Jungkook begged.

They were talking slowly so their conversation wasn't reaching till Annie or taehyung.

"Hey calm down it's ok. I am calling her ok? Please calm down." Jimin assured him.

Jungkook puts his hand on his chest patting it continuously.

"It's not calming down. It needs her ." Jimin was looking at jungkook in utter shock and confusion. He had never witnessed his this state before.

"Wait outside." Jimin said and walked towards Annie.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but Annie it's little urgent. Can we talk please?" Jimin said with a little smile.

"Why not jiminshi" Annie politely answered.

"Yah Jiminah!" Taehyung complained.

"Sorry buddy." Jimin gave him a flying kiss and followed Annie for outside.

"Yes jiminshi?" Annie asked.

"Actually jungkook wants to talk to you."

"What-" her words got cut by a strong hand wrapped around her wrist dragging her with himself.