He had to find a way to firmly hold on to Ji Pinxuan's favor. Even if he couldn't become the crown prince, he would still strive to become a concubine or something else. How could he keep the young prince? Is it okay to give him a child?

They have slept together so many times, and the young prince has not bought him any anti-pregnancy medicine. He should be able to conceive a child, right?

Yes, yes, apart from that, the only thing he could hold onto the young prince was this body. He needed to learn some skills in bed so that Ji Pinxuan could pamper him for a little longer.

Lin Hua avoided Baihuaju, but today he took the initiative to find the madam here. The madam also heard about the young prince's choice of wife, and he despised Lin Hua in his heart, but he didn't show it.

"Young master, what are you doing here at the slave house? Baihuaju only entertains men, so I'm afraid you, a little boy, can't do it."

Lin Hua mustered up the courage to express his needs.

After hearing this, the madam couldn't help but laugh and said, "You want to learn how to serve men?" She didn't like those stupid poor people, but Lin Hua was also a wise man. He knew that his status was not guaranteed, so he came here to learn from those low-life people. s things.

"After all, you also went out to my place and made me a lot of money for nothing. Today I will let you watch it for free." The old madam took him to a room and said, "You can watch it here later. , don't make a sound when you see anything, and don't disturb other people's fun!"

After the Madam went out, Lin Hua sat in the room and waited. There was a painting hanging on the wall next to him. When he took the painting away, he could see a small hole underneath, which was enough for people in the room to see what was happening next to him. What.

Not long after, two people came into the next room. The beautiful Shuang'er teased the man, with shy faces and wild behavior. They took off the man's belt and trousers with their young and white hands.

"Master, you are so big here!" The little boy's slender hands grasped the pillar and stroked it back and forth, "I haven't seen a chicken as majestic as the master in a long time!"

Men all like to hear these words of appreciation. When Shuang'er said this, the prostitute was so excited that he took out another banknote and stuffed it into Shuang'er's belly pocket.

Under Lin Hua's shocked gaze, Shuang'er lowered herself to the man's crotch, opened her mouth and licked the man's ugly genitals.

This, can it still be like this? Are you actually licking this place with your mouth? Lin Hua didn't even blink, watching how the couple used their tongues to take care of the man's cock. While teasing those tiny pony eyes, those jade hands did not forget to rub the stem. In conjunction with the obscene words that popped out of his mouth from time to time, the man soon ejaculated in Shuang'er's mouth.

Xiao Shuang'er took a mouthful of semen and didn't rush to swallow it. Instead, he opened his mouth to let the man see clearly before swallowing.

The prostitute was so satisfied that he simply put the entire money bag on the bed, then picked up the little pair, "Quick, let me see your cunt!"

Lin Hua heard this word for the first time, but subconsciously knew what it was referring to. Sure enough, the little Shuang'er spread her legs and took the initiative to open her vagina for the man to see.

Their sexual postures were similar to those of Lin Hua and Ji Pinxuan, but they were obviously much more intense, especially Shuang'er's mouthful of obscene words. The man was obviously very pleased with it, and his buttocks were tight when he swung his waist and hips. It looked like he was working hard.