She called him when his flight was about to take off.
" Hello , Director Sisodiya. I am Siya Verma . You met me at the meeting with Raghav." ( chapter 13:misunderstandings)

" How did someone like you get my number?" He asked.

" That's not important. The meal kit proposal that you are going to do was originally mine. So I am going to compain about being left out of it to the higher authorities." Siya said .

" Hey you , I am not afraid. Just hang up ." And he cut the call.

I did my best to flip them over . You are going to get drowned anyways. Please just do as you did in the past .

In the flight , Ashish saw a man sitting beside his seat and called the flight attendant , " I am already pissed. Why is there someone sitting beside my seat ?"

" Sir, this is the seat you booked. Is there any problem ?"

" Do you not know me ?Why is there a man sitting beside me? " He argued

" Sir..."

" Are you ignoring me now? That evil woman thinks that the meal kit proposal is hers because she wrote it . Now a mere flight attendant is ignoring me !!!."
He folded a magazine in his hand and hit her forehead with it ." You are just a flight attendant. Think of why you are getting paid here . Then you would know what to say."

" I apologise, Sir . I will check if there's any empty seat ."

" No-one does their job properly these days .." and he sat on his seat .

He called Ashish ," Hey Ashish, did you not take care of that Siya Verma, who wrote the proposal?"

" Sir , she's still working on it ."

" What ?? She's still working on it . So that's why she went in about making a complaint for it ."

" What? She called you ?"

" Yes, that bitch said that she would make an issue of leaving her out of it .Tear that clueless thing to pieces." He hanged up .
All this was heard by the fellow passengers and some secretly recorded his behaviour since he entered the flight.

He called the flight attendant, " Hey you woman , did you laugh at me ?"

" What??"

" Yes , I heard you laughing when I was on the call. Are you looking down on me ?" He shouted

" Sorry, Sir . I will educate her .I will serve you myself." The manager came .

" You should have done it earlier."

" Sir , please put on your seatbelt ... "

Ajay hit the attendant with the magazine and said ," Are you joking? Bring someone higher than you ."

" I am the manager of business class. And assaulting a crew member is illegal..."
He again hit him and said , " Assault?? What do you mean? I just tapped you. "

" Sir , assaulting a crew member.... "

" Hey , I was just holding this " he said pointing to the magazine," and you bumped into it ." And again hit him three times. " How dare you do this to me?"

The manager nodded to the attendant and she called the security and the news spread all over the nation.

' Director Ashish Sisodiya of RK Industries caused a commotion on the plane '

'He was thrown out of the plane for assaulting a crew member '

'He had gained his reputation due to the recent meal kit proposal '

' An action has been taken against him after his video went viral on social media'

'RK industries fired Director Ajay Sisodiya after his video leak . All products to be disposed and boycotted'

' He was caught saying'TEAR SIYA MEHRA TO PIECES '.

'He stole his employee's meal kit proposal'

'RK Industries announced an apology saying that the products with his face will be disposed of. '

Siya watched the news of his downfall on her mobile and jumped in happiness. Finally, I flipped them over .Well done Siya . It's time for some music now.

And she opened Spotify and played her favourite song.

" Siya " she was startled and stopped the song" I am sorry, Siya . I didn't mean to scare you . I came to inform you that Director Sisodiya will be dismissed from the company and strict action will be taken against Mr.Ashish for stealing your proposal. Great job."

"Thank you , Sir " and she turned but her mobile fell . Both of them bent to pick up the mobile and caught it at the same time and their fingers touched each other . Raghav left the phone and saw BTS on her phone.

" BTS ? I like them too ." Raghav said .

"Really !! To be honest, I want to listen to 'Dynamite' right now but I can't find it. It's my favourite one ." Siya said

" I like 'Spring Day '." Both smiled but their smile halted realising that...

" Dynamite?"
" Spring day ?" Both asked at the same time.
('Dynamite' was released in 2020 and 'Spring Day 'was released in 2017 and they are currently in 2014)

So , How does Raghav know about the song released in 2017 when he is in 2014 ?

Well that's will be revealed in the next chapter

Please vote and comment