Chapter 9 | The Road Ahead

With Sam and Colby

Excitement buzzed in the air as Sam and Colby finalized their plans for the upcoming ghost hunting adventure. The addition of Amanda to their expedition added an extra layer of anticipation to their already thrilling journey. Together, they poured over maps and researched haunted locations, finally settling on Hotel Del Coronado as their destination.

With a sense of eagerness, Sam reached for his phone to inform Victoria of the exciting news. Typing out a quick message, he hit send and awaited her response with bated breath.

Within moments, Victoria's reply lit up his screen, her enthusiasm evident in her words. "That's amazing! I'm really looking forward to the trip and to meet Amanda! I'm really excited to see where we are going! I will be ready tomorrow morning! :)" her message read, sending a surge of excitement through Sam.

Grinning from ear to ear, Sam quickly typed out his response. "Perfect! I think you will really like the place and I just know that Amanda will love you! See you tomorrow!" he replied, his anticipation mounting with each passing moment.

As he relayed the news to Colby, a shared sense of excitement filled the room, their minds already buzzing with anticipation for the adventures that lay ahead. With a spring in their step, they set about packing their bags, eager to embark on their thrilling journey at the crack of dawn.

As the night wore on, anticipation mingled with excitement, and dreams of haunted hallways and ghostly encounters danced through their minds. And as they finally settled into bed, their hearts filled with the promise of the road ahead, guided by the echoes of adventure that beckoned them toward the unknown.

👻🧁👻🧁

What will happen in Hotel Del Coronado? Will Amanda really like Victoria? Or did Sam just say that to make Victoria feel welcome?

Please let me know your thoughts on the story so far!