Chapter 4 | Sent a Reply

With Lucy and Victoria

Victoria's heart skipped a beat as her phone lit up with a notification, signaling Sam's reaction to her message. With trembling fingers, she unlocked her phone, her anticipation mounting with each passing moment.

"Lucy," Victoria exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement, "Sam reacted to my text!"

Lucy's eyes widened with curiosity as she turned to Victoria. "What did he say?" she inquired, leaning in closer to catch a glimpse of the screen.

With bated breath, Victoria opened Sam's message, her heart pounding in her chest as she read his words. "Hey Victoria! Thank you for texting me. Did you have a good day?" the message read, sending a surge of warmth coursing through Victoria's veins.

A smile tugged at the corners of Lucy's lips as she observed Victoria's reaction. "He seems nice," she remarked, her voice filled with encouragement.

Victoria nodded in agreement, her mind racing with thoughts of what to reply. However, as she stared at the blank text field, uncertainty crept in, leaving her at a loss for words.

"I don't know what to say," Victoria admitted, a hint of frustration coloring her voice.

Lucy placed a reassuring hand on Victoria's shoulder, offering her support. "Take your time, Vic. There's no rush," she reassured her friend.

Feeling overwhelmed, Victoria made a decision. With a deep breath, she powered off her phone and set it aside, her mind swirling with thoughts of what to say to Sam.

"I think I need some time to think," Victoria confessed, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Lucy nodded in understanding, her expression filled with empathy. "That's okay, Vic. Just take as much time as you need," she encouraged her friend.

As the room fell into a comfortable silence, Victoria felt a sense of peace wash over her. With Lucy by her side, she knew she didn't have to face this uncertainty alone.

And so, with the promise of a new day on the horizon, Victoria allowed herself to embrace the serendipitous journey unfolding before her, knowing that whatever the future held, she would face it with courage and determination, guided by the echoes of serendipity that whispered in the depths of her heart.

👻🧁👻🧁

What will Victoria sent to Sam? Will Victoria fuck up? Or is she going to sent Sam the perfect anwser?

Please vote for this chapter and let me know what you think! <3

:)

-XOXO-
J.

From a Fan to a Flame | Sam Golbach X OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara