Chapter 30 (Smut)

Start from the beginning

(Don't worry no can see their activities from outside as this bedroom part is made of special glass. Only U can see outside view from inside but no one can see them inside, from outside this part is like a mirror. )

Taehyung broke their kiss & his eyes look at her naked body with lusty & loving eyes.

Taehyung: Beautiful.

Taehyung pick her in bridal style & put her on the bed .

While is standing Infront of the bed.He removed his robe now he is also naked

Yn look at his bare chest but her eyes are too shy to look down at his pride .

Taehyung smirk .

Taehyung: I'm yours this body belongs to you my Sweetheart.

Yn smile while still sitting on the bed .

Taehyung sit Infront of her .He caress her cheek & kiss them while she closed her eyes to feel his touches.

Taehyung kiss her shoulders. He suck , bite & kiss her both shoulders while moving down towards her breasts. Taehyung bite his lips & attack her right breast .He put the whole breast inside his mouth.

Yn gasp & moan loudly.

Yn : Ahhh...~

Taehyung suck & bite it while playing with another one.

Yn : AHH..Tae~

Taehyung leave that one & give the same treatment to the another one .

While Yn moaning his name , making his little Tata hard like rock.

Taehyung 's hand move down towards her heated part .

His fingers caress her womanhood while make her moan in pleasure.

Taehyung feel witness.

Taehyung: Wet for me huh .*smirk*

Yn is breathing heavily while he smirk still her left breast inside his mouth.

His fingers rub her entrance.

While Taehyung busy with her breasts.

Taehyung's long finger rub her cherry & slowly he push his finger inside her which makes her moan in pain.

Yn : Ahhhh!!

Taehyung: It's ok...baby ...I'm making you ready .

Yn : Like this ? *Teary*

Taehyung: Yes baby I need to make you wet so that you can take me inside.

Yn : Huh ? but how?

Taehyung chuckled & felt her muscles relax so he started thrusting his one finger inside her .

Yn feel pleasure moaning his name .