26.

??? : Why are you crying dear sissy ?? * Smirk *

What do you want her to do ?? Dance ??

You are being dumb day by day kookie...

You stopped crying and turned to see Junkook standing at the door smirking and holding a gun in his hand......

Yn : K-kookie.....

Sissy...

He laughed maniacly and then suddenly stopped laughing and looked at you with death glared eyes....

Junkook : Dear sissy....I didn't expected this.....You are late.....

Yn : What do you mean kookie ?? * Scared *

Junkook : I'm not your kookie.... I'm JEON JUNKOOK..... * angry *

Yahh....JeOn JunKoOk...

Yn : where is taehyung ??  * Scared *

Junkook : Your Dear Taehyung is DEAD....

What ??? Junkook....are you ok ??

Saying this he laughed maniacly and then stopped and said.....

Junkook : And you know who killed him ??? ME ! JEON JUNKOOK !!!!

I can feel your anxiety Junkook...

Again started laughing like a psyco....your heart beat stopped for a sec hearing this....

You immediately ran to him and grabbed his collar and started shaking him.....

Sissy.... Don't shake me like this.... I'm not banana milk.....

Yn : YOU CAN'T DO THAT....I KNOW YOU KOOKIE.... PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IS TAE ?? I BEG YOU PLEASEEEE..... PLEASE....

Saying this you fall on your knees infront of him and started crying.....

He pointed the gun on your forehead and then you looked at him with your burning gaze .....

Sissy...you are looking so dangerous.... I'm scared.....push her junkook or else she'll kill you just by her gaze....

He pushed you harshly and you fall a Lil bit far from him.....You were staring at him and then you pulled out your gun and pointed on junkook.....

Just like the picture above....