25.

Unknown number : If you want your Taehyung alive then come at Xxxx place....

This unknown number sends you a video...

You opened it and saw that :

Taehyung was tied in a chair....his hands and legs were tightly tied with chains....his forehead , cheeks , lips and neck was bleeding and also there were cuts. His hairs were wet from water or maybe sweat....his head was hanging down as it was looking like he is tired or unconscious.

You screamed out and messaged that unknown number....

Yn : Who the fuck are you ???

Unknown number : If you want then we can fuck when you'll come here.... believe me I'm so good into that....

Yn : I ASKED WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BASTARD ????

Unknown number : Maybe TAEHYUNG'S DEATH....

Yn : Don't you dare to do anything with him or else----

Unknown number : Did you forgot that he's with me...

Yn : Look... please don't hurt him... I'm coming there....

Unknown number : That's like a good girl MAFIA QUEEN....

Yn : What ???

Unknown number : Don't worry I know you are a mafia queen.....

Yn : Who are you ????? Tell m---

* BLOCKED *

You looked at the location name and realised that it was so much far from here and it really take 3 days in reaching there.... You closed your eyes worriedly and leaves from there after changing your office dress into a black outfit with mask and guns....

You immediately took your car and left from there without informing anyone... madly in love with Taehyung.... guards were just staring at their madam....even you totally forgot that after 2 days your mission is going to start.... Taehyung's spell on Yn....

_____________________

Some peoples in a dark room****

??? : she's so innocent....

??? : How madly in love with him...

??? : I didn't knew love can even turn like this ??

??? : U know the other name of love is sacrifice....

They all laughed together maniacly....

_________________________

It was night and you were still driving.... driving and driving.....Your tears were making their way and your heart was beating fast out of fear....Fear to lose taehyung....

You got a call and your received it...after putting the earpods in your ear you received it and it was an unknown number...

OTP

Yn : Hel----

??? : I didn't knew you would be that fast... Huh ?!

Yn : Who the fuck are you mf ??

??? : You forgot me so easily Ms. Mafia queen....

Yn : I'm warning you again... don't you dare to harm him more or else you'll be dead....

____________________

It has been 2 days and finally you reached there....bro how fastly she drove away.... awesome mafia Queen.... Well

You saw it was big abandoned factory... You parked your car and pulled out your both guns and came out of the car.

You slowly started going inside and there you saw a sticky note

Sticky note : 50th floor

You crushed the sticky note angrily...

Stick note be like : what was my fault in this ?? * Pout *

Anyways.....you ran towards the lift but your unluck...lift was not working.... you hit the lift's gate....

Lift gate be like : Why are you hurting me ?? It's not my fault...you humans did it.

You ran to the stairs and reached at the 15th floor and there you fall down on your knees being tired....sweats were all over your face....your hairs was wet due to wet... Your legs was hurting badly cuz of unstoppable running on stairs....You sat there while breathing heavily....

You got a call and :

??? : You are really tired.... I'm feeling pity on you you know....well if you want you can rest... don't worry I'll not anything.... You rest there and your Taehyung will be rest in peace here..... hahahahahahahahaha.....

Yn : Don't you dare bastard....

Call ends and you again started going towards the 16th floor....

Here luck was with you cuz the lift was working properly here....it was weird but who cares when you're madly in love with Taehyung...right ????

You immediately went in and tapped on 30th floor button.....

20 minutes later you reached at 30th floor and there again lift was not working...

You ran to the stairs and reached at 40th floor.....you tiredly sat there and hold your head which was hurting badly why ??? Cuz of your crying.....You were now feeling a Lil bit dizzy but you ignored it and started walking up holding the handles of stairs....

It was now 5 : 00 pm and finally you reached at the 50th floor and started searching for Taehyung while limping....

There was room which was closed so you went there and tried to open it but no use... After many trying whenit didn't open then you pushed the door harshly but no use.... You sat infront of door while breathing heavily.....

After pushing the door few times it finally opened revealing a dark room....you pulled out your phone but before opening flashlight your battery be like : I'm dead.... bye !!

You furiously put your phone back and started screaming.....

Yn : TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGG.....WHERE ARE YOU ????

No response*

Yn : TAEEEEEEE.....

No response*

Yn : Tae....where are you baby ??

Saying this you fall on your knees and started crying.....but....

??? : Why are you crying.......

DEAR SISSY * Smirk *

Continue.....

Remember. " Dear sissy "

Byiee.....Take care babygurls