"God... I can't just go blushing like that in front of him. But why did he blush?" (Y/N) thought as they tried to calm down. "And why does his feathers look so soft?"

After a few minutes, the couple manages to calm down.

"... That never happened." Revali started walking again. (Y/N) followed soon after.

It was a bit... awkward, to say the least. For the rest of the trip, they both kept to ourselves. Still, the thought of his soft feathers never left the Zonai's head. And as for the Rito, he scolded himself for acting so stupid in front of (Y/N).

—--------------

Finally, they arrived at Rito Village, which spiraled on a tall rock in the middle of a lake. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Woah..." (Y/N) gasped out loud.

"Impressed already?" Revali chuckled.

"No kidding I am. Your village is so cool!" (Y/N)'s ears stood up in excitement.

"We haven't even gotten into the village itself, yet you're already more impressed than a little child." He joked as snow started to fall from the sky.

As they walked through the village, Revali and (Y/N) were greeted by many other Rito's in the town. Some little kids just stared at the Zonai and followed them. It was cute to see how curious the little kids were about (Y/N).

Soon, they arrived at the very top of the village. The view was astonishing, the temperature was low, and the wind flowed through my hair. If it weren't for their fur and feathers, they'd probably be freezing.

There target balloons floating through the sky.

"So, are you ready to train? Cause I sure am!" (Y/N) asked Revali with enthusiasm.

"Oh no, (Y/N). We're not training here..." He smiles smugly. "We're going up there."

Above them floated Vah-Medoh, a massive bird like divine beast. Revali was their pilot, so it makes sense.

"So... how am I supposed to get there?" Tbe Zonai asked. "I can't fly, yknow?"

"Well, I would leave you to find your own way up... but I'm feeling kind today." He responded, a smug smile plastered on his face.

"Come on now, get on my back." He crouched down, waiting for (Y/N) to get on so they could fly up.

(Y/N) blushed at the thought of feeling his soft feathers again. "C'mon (Y/N), keep it together. Don't make it awkward..."

They climbed onto his back, as he activated his gale and flew upwards. The view was amazing from up here but... (Y/N) was flcused on other things.

They zoned out, staring down at Revali's face. "There's something about him, something I couldn't quite pin-point... something I really like." (Y/N) held tight onto Revali. Not really cause of the high altitude they were at, but just to get a feel of what hugging the Rito felt like.

Revali took notice of this, but didnt tell the Zonai to stop. In reality, he loved how light and fluffy (Y/N) was.

-Revali's POV-

"Hm... they're light as a feather. So cute... wait what am I saying?!"

I couldn't believe how easy it was to carry (Y/N) on my back. It felt like I was just carrying a big, fluffy pillow...

"Take a hold of yourself, Revali. You can't show weakness..."

I shook off the thought and hurried over to our destination.

We soon landed on Medoh's back, a big place with wind turbines that could easily function as an arena.

"So, what are we gonna do to train today? You're gonna teach me your bow techniques?" (Y/N) said as they got off my back. "Or are we gonna fight?"

"I can sense a lot of enthusiasm from you." I joked. "Well, if you REALLY want to lose that badly..." I pulled out my bow.

"Ohoho, it's on." (Y/N) pulled out their dagger, ready to fight.

-Narrator POV-

A few hours later.

After the long training session, Revali and (Y/N) sat on the edge of Medoh, talking and enjoying the evening.

"You're not as bad as I thought..." Revali said, gazing out into the distance. "Still, I'm far much better. You ALMOST defeated me."

"Emphasis on the 'almost', right?" (Y/N) chuckled. "I had no chance against you, Revali. You're too good." They sighed, also gazing into the distant mountains.

Revali smiled, but it wasn't his usual smug smile. This was a genuine grin.

"Oh... cute."

Revali turned his gaze to (Y/N), his green eyes looking gentle rather than stern.

"It was a lot of fun training with you, (Y/N)." That adorable smile plastered on his face made (Y/N)'s cheeks warm up.

"Same to you, buddy..." They smiled back at him, their gazes meeting each other. For a few moments, they just looked into each other's eyes...

A/N: Finally managed to finish this one :) I'm trying to rewrite these chapters ASAP so I can get to the new stuff quickly!!