"Let's not even put that energy in the air anyway. I just cannot imagine myself pregnant, ever again."

"Heard you." I don't know why but every time Mya shoots down me wanting more kids, it hurts my feelings a little bit. We had plans, we agreed on things. I get it's her body and she has to carry the baby but I still think we could manage one more.

"So about this marriage thing, were you serious?"

"Mya, I don't even remember asking you that. Everything after that last bar that we went to is gone."

"But how do you feel about us getting married again?"

"Would I have to worry about you divorcing me again?"

She quickly looked at me. "Are you serious?"

"Us getting divorced was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. It felt like somebody stabbed me in my damn chest. I begged and pleaded for you not to do it and that wasn't good enough. You let some shit you wrote down on a piece of paper, convince you to leave. I'm scared that if we do this again, you'll find another reason to leave."

"You kissing Nia is what pushed me to leave."

"So why do you wanna marry me again?"

"Because I regret divorcing you something I've made clear multiple times. You should still be my husband, I should still be Mya Brown, but if you feel like you're not ready for that, then that's fine." Mya stood up. "I have to pack for Houston."

"You kicking me out?"

"You can do as you please Christopher."

Groaning, I ran my hands down my face. What we're not about to do is make this marriage thing an issue. I know I brought it up but I was drunk as hell. I just feel like if we were supposed to be married, we'd still be that. And we're still figuring shit out. Maybe later on down the line, but I don't know about now.

Mya Anderson

Mya Anderson

After packing and getting things situated for my trip, I met up with my siblings for a late lunch. I'm not even sure how I'm surviving right now, but I am.

My mood was a little sour though. Chris shutting down us being married again, but wanting me to carry another one of his kids is just crazy to me. I know I'm the one that filed for divorce, I get that. I've explained how much I regret it and if it's what I wanted, we wouldn't be dealing with each other currently.

"Aye, I wanna tell y'all something and this is so serious." Tim said making us look up at him. "I got some pussy last night, ah ha!"

"Pig." I threw a piece of bread at him.

"From Amber, I hope." Kayla said.