𝑶𝑵𝑬

~third person~

Today marked the start of Himiko Shimizu's first day of highschool. She must have been so excited to be put in a new environment, with new, interesting people and  have new freedoms, right?

Wrong. So, very wrong.

Walking beside her older sister, Kiyoko's side, Himiko was a mess. She was internally screaming, trying to find ways to get out of this situation. She was on the verge of tears.

"You're going to be fine, Miki," Kiyoko said softly, placing a hand on Himiko's shoulder, trying to provide comfort towards her younger sister. Situations like this happened quite often, leaving Kiyoko to try and calm Himiko down. She was used to her, and learned ways to de-escalate her anxious moods.

"I don't know anyone! Everyone's going to hate me. This is going to be junior high all over again!" Himiko cried, burying her face into her hands as she started walk a bit slower.

"It's going to be okay," Kiyoko soothed. "Nobody is going to dislike you. I'm sure you'll make friends quick. You're a very likeable person, Miki," she gave the younger girl a reassuring smile, leaving soft circles on her shoulder.

"Plus, it's not like you don't know anybody. You know Suga, Asahi, and Daichi." Kiyoko said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Himiko whispered, dropping her hands away from her face, leaving them at her sides. Her eyes shifted from her shoes to her sister's calm, pretty features.

"Thank you, Kiyoko," she sighed. "You always know what to say," She smiled, looking away from her. "Do the boys have practice today? I don't want to walk home alone."

Kiyoko hummed in response, "They do. Why don't you going to stay after school with me? That way, you don't have to walk alone and you can meet some kids your age, too."

Himiko stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "Yeah, okay. That'd be nice."

Kiyoko let out a breath of relief, a bit proud of herself for being able to make her younger sister feel even a bit better.

A/N

Thank you!  :3