"Sure thing, Mike." I sigh in annoyance and walk away from the lad. I'll just get laud at the party. Easy.

I'm sitting on a window-pane, snkgging this random college bloke. I don't even remember his name, but I do know that he's a very good kisser. I pull away to catch some air, looking around at the people surrounding us. My eyes land on Harry. He's staring at us, band clutching a red plastic cup. He doesn't seem to be looking at me, but rather the college bloke I've been snogging. I've San Harry angry and annoyed before, but now he looks murderous.

Do they know each other? Surely not.

He meets my eyes, a chest rising and falling as he huffs his air in and out. This is so bloody uncomfortable.

"D'you wanna get out of here? Maybe find a room or something?" I say loudly over the music. The bloke smirks, agreeing to my proposal.

He leads me outside to the garden shed out back. He picks me up onto the wooden table standing against the wall and connects our lips in a quick and heated kiss. His hands travel over my clothed body, soon slipping under my shirt.

As our kiss gets heated, he accidentally bites into my lower lip, drawing blood.

"Ow, fuck." I pull back and touch my lip to see blood on my finger. Our lips connect again, but this time he's fiddling with the button of my jeans. My lips stings, making the kiss uncomfortable. "Ow, wait. Hold on." I gently push his body back.

"No, come on, I wanna fuck you, baby." He whined in my ear, biting at my bottom lip again.

"Ow, dude, for real?" I asked a bit annoyed. He shrugged, unzipping my jeans.

"Get lost." I hear a familiar voice say. My heart nearly drops to my stomach. What the fuck is Harry doing here? The guy turns around.

"What?"

"I said get lost. You. Fuck off." Harry says, voice getting louder as he speaks.

"No, man what the fuck? You know him?" I nod in response to his question. "Nah, I don't want drama." And he leaves. Without another word.

I take a few deel breaths with my eyes closed.

"What the fuck, Harry!?" I exclaim.

"He was hurting you." He says blandly.

"No, he wasn't. Fucking hell! I didn't do anything to you! You've no right to ruin my chances of getting laid!" I feel Lome I'm fuming with anger.

"Your lip is bleeding."

"Because accidents happen!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. With that I push past him to go back inside the house.

I find another stranger, I don't even know where he's from. But I can tell by the way he kisses, I'm not going to get what I want. After a while I get bored and just leave him be, which he doesn't even notice in his drunken state.

I bump into Joshua. He's homeschooling, but we know each other through parties like these. I smile at him, deciding to try my luck.

"I'm sorry Louis. But I was kind of.. told off by your friend or whoever the guy is. Said I should stay the fuck sway." He tells me. What the fuck? I huff out annoyed.

"Who said that?" I asked angrily.

"That Harold guy. Or was it Harry? I'm not sure, but he told me to stay away from you or there'd be consequences." Joshua shrugged, taking a swig from whatever was in his cup. "I mean, it's not like I  really mind it, though. But I don't wanna upset your man by sleeping with you, you know? Shame..." I feel the danger bubbling inside me. What the fuck!? Why did Harry do this!?