Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041

Start from the beginning

She began questioning her beauty watching as a few tears slipped from her eyes there was a knock on her door making her quickly wipe the tears.

I can't love you in the dark, it feels like we're oceans apart ' played in the back by Adele.

" Come in." She said and Sa'Nylah appeared making her smile. " HEYYYY." Sa'Nylah screamed hugging onto her tightly.

Sa'Nylah knew. " Hiiiii nylahhh." Dakota smiled standing up still hugging her. Dakota needed this.

" My baby you look prettyyyy, and we matching! put this one." Sa'Nylah handed Dakota a Telfar bag and Dakota opened it. " it's so cute thanks." Dakota said taking the bow down placing the bag over her shoulder.

" Read the card later, come on da waitin fa us." Sa'Nylah said and she nodded. " wait you coming over, get your bag." She finished and Dakota grabbed her bag with her clothes.

She switched and put everything she needed into her purse grabbing her IPad and IPhone as well as her Silver AirPod Max's.

-
" Yeah, I like that one post it." Sa'Nylah said and Dakota nodded.

Ibethatgirlkoko

lliked by naeearchivess, nyefromdaO and 251 others

Ibethatgirlkoko  myheart👸🏾👸🏾.

naeearchivess ; I love you 💘.
pinned

baehelpsevv ; two pretty bitches 😩😇
pinned

" Happy birthday Sa'Mora." Rayne spoke bending down to hug Sa'Mora who had an huge smile on her face. " Thank you!" She cheered hugging her back.

" KoKo!" Sa'Mora cheezed holding her arms up. Dakota quickly grabbed her hugging her back. " Hey morabora i missed you pretty guh." Dakota smiled as she placed her back to her feet. Sa'Mora dragged Dakota to a group of kids.

" This my other sister and her and nye twins!" Sa'Mora cheezed showing of Dakota making her laugh.

" She pretty. You be my girlfriend." A little boy said and she laughed nodding.

" Bae give me kith." He said and she laughed kissing his forehead walking away. " I Neva wash
My face." He smiled.

" Dakota! heyyy." Sevyn said pulling her new cousin into a hug. " Hey Sevyn, you look cute boop." She said and Sevyn smiled grabbing her hand bringing her to where the other girls were.

" Hey Ko." Karlae waved at her blowing a kiss. Dakota smiled harder blowing one back. " Hey baby." She said sitting next to Karlae at the back of the booth.

" So, I just hope missharon don't get to doing the most. Cause fa one I know tete brook gon do the most and the gon get to fightin." Sevyn said and Sa'Nylah nodded.

" Exactly, and one pop all pop so that bad built ho touch my mama imma jump in, I never cared." Sa'Nylah shrugged making them laugh.

" Literally tho, but yall think Rayne gon fight her?" Karlae said and Dakota shook her head.

" My mama been wanting her one. But mosquito been actin scary and my mama said she wouldn't mess up Mora party but she gave Mora two hundred dollars just incase." Dakota said and they smiled.

" Rayne so pretty, I'm gon make her my wife." Karlae said and Dakota pouted.

" You just told me I was yo wife ? we so done." She said acting fake mad and Karlae put her arm around her shoulder. " Me and you Forever be coo folks." She said and Dakota laughed.

" Yall so gay." Sa'Nylah rolled her eyes and Kenneth smacked her. " what wrong with us ?" He said and Sa'Nylah busted out laughing.

" Girl stay gay forever. Niggas not shit. Period coming from one." Kenneth said and Dakota nodded.

" right." Sa'Nylah said before we heard loud noises. Everyone stopped talking and got up walking towards the noise.

" Sa'Mora is my daughter right or wrong ? I can decide who I want at her party. Therefore you need to leave Water." Asian said attempting to be funny making Rayne smack her teeth.

" Misharoon I ain't even gon do this what you sis. Catch me out, and imma talk to you later Sa'Mora yo mama mad cause she got her body from somebody basement." Rayne said hugging Sa'Mora making the kids and some adults bust out laughing.

" If it's so funny you ca leave too." Asian pointed at Dakota and She stopped laughing. " You mad at me cause my mama cleared you. Basement body stop talking to me for I melt you." Dakota said and everyone busted out laughing.

" Skinny legs ass." Dayvon jr said and Dayvon stood up tryna contain his laughted. " All yall needa chill out, Rayne don't gotta leave and neither do Dakota." He said and Everybody agreed.

" I paid for this shit. And Ian throwing shit in yo' face foo. I'm just saying I invited them on me and mora behave so deal with that shit folks." He said and Asian smacked her teeth.

The photographer took pictures and shit and everything was so cute.

" I wanna piece of cake." Dakota said and Asian gave her a slice. " Thanks." She smiled walking away back towards her friends.

Once the party was over, people stay to help mainly Dakota and Sa'Nylah cause they were going somewhere after.

" Okay, yall can leave na, Louie gon bring yall to the party. clothes in the back." Brooklyn said and Sa'Nylah and Dakota nodded walking toward the back there was two bags.

They looked though the bags, and found out who clothes was for who and after 5 minutes they had redid they hair and stuff and fixed themselves.

" I'm so happy to be going to another party, school is in