Fourty Seven ○ Baby

It was soon night and they had barbecue served for them. The whole dinner table filled with lots of varieties of food served for them to enjoy. They all enjoyed chatting with each other while tasting the delicacies until they were full.

Once they were done eating, they went to their rooms since they were too tired of traveling and spending the late afternoon in the pool.

Wonwoo locked the doors while Mingyu made himself comfortable on the bed taking up a pillow to hug. Wonwoo smiled and sat on the bed. His head resting on the headboard and he took out his phone while scrolling through some pictures they took and finding everything adorable including the blurred ones.

Mingyu noticed and sat between his legs, his hands wrapped around Wonwoo and head resting on his neck. Wonwoo pecked his cheek from the side and Mingyu continued scrolling pictures on Wonwoo's phone. Meanwhile, Wonwoo wrapped his hands around Mingyu's waist, his hands going inside his t-shirt.

Mingyu's breath hitched when he pinched his nipple rather harshly and circled his finger around the tip. He soon began massaging his chest and pressing it as they were feeling soft. The phone fell from Mingyu's hands on the bed. They didn't care about it at the moment.

Mingyu slid the bottoms off including his boxers, letting the dingle dangle. Wonwoo pulled him closer, kissing his neck and grabbed his wood, stroking it up and down.

A loud moan was about to leave his mouth but his head was harshly turned towards himself and began kissing his lips, sucking and biting.

He then pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the floor like who cares about it anyway. He quickly turned to face him and helped him remove his clothing.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu on top of him. His hands were holding Mingyu's waist delicately and placed his thing over his entrance. He knew he hadn't prepared Mingyu so he was just teasing his way into him.

"Hyungie... I need you. Put in please..." Mingyu whined at the teasing.

Wonwoo turned to the top and Mingyu to bottom and crawled back to stretch Mingyu's legs wide and tracing his finger over the hole. Wonwoo lubed his fingers with the precum he made Mingyu release and inserted a finger which made Mingyu flinch at the roughness of his fingers.

His other hand was busy rubbing Mingyu's inner thighs. The hole was tightened around his fingers and he carefully inserted his third finger which made Mingyu moan on the pillow.

He then removed his fingers once he was sure Mingyu was wet enough. Wonwoo leaned in and inserted his tongue into the hole tasting his partner's wetness. Mingyu had his head thrown at the back. His fingers tracing his entrance while Wonwoo continued his tongues' exploration.

Mingyu inserted his own finger into himself while Wonwoo licked around the brim making himself prepared well for his first time. They had only done it dry so far but today they were up for the real.

Wonwoo licked Mingyu's fingers that were going in and out of him. Mingyu then inserted his wet fingers into Wonwoo's mouth fucking his mouth with his fingers giving him his taste.

Wonwoo put Mingyu's legs over his shoulders and stroked his own member to tighten it before he positioned himself at the front. He then looked at Mingyu who nodded and he slowly penetrated inside and halted when he reached the end making Mingyu get used to his length. He caressed Mingyu's cheeks gently, stroking them. Mingyu leaned to his touch and kissed his hand. Mingyu put the sweaty hair falling on Wonwoo's face aside and whispered, "I love you more than you do me." He smiled genuinely and signed him to move.

Wonwoo kissed his thigh below his knee and started his motion in and out of him at a really slow pace which he gradually increased. Mingyu's head fell on the headboard when Wonwoo was going at an animalistic pace without giving him a gap to breathe.

Only the noise of the heavy breathing could be heard inside the room. Mingyu was controlling not to scream at the ripping of his skin which was both pain and pleasure at the same time.

He bit the pillow and screamed into it to muffle the noises. He didn't want anyone to come to save him.

Wonwoo pulled out when was about to cum and released all over Mingyu's stomach. Wonwoo laid flat on Mingyu's chest. His body had used all the strength and is fully drained out. His heavy breathing soon turned mild. He could hear the soothing heartbeats of his baby under him. Mingyu was gently caressing Wonwoo's hair while he himself was trying to stabilize his heartbeats.

"You okay?" Mingyu asked while looking at Wonwoo.

"Hmmmm." Wonwoo responded and raised himself up and laid beside Mingyu. Mingyu hugged his beloved hyung into his embrace and kissed his cheek one after the other.

"I know I am not good at words and don't speak much but when I say I mean it. You're the most beautiful human I have met in my life. I don't want to lose you in my life. Whether it's this life or the afterlife." Wonwoo said looking into Mingyu's eyes sincerely.

He could see the tears building up in his eyes so he kissed his lips again and again until he started giggling and laughing at the tickles Wonwoo gave on his stomach.

"Hyung, stop it please...." Mingyu cried in laughing pain. He could barely move as his lower half was numb from the pain which he was hesitant to talk about.

Wonwoo pulled a blanket over them and tucked Mingyu warmly. Mingyu cuddled up to Wonwoo and they both finally closed their eyes breathing each other's alluring scent which was cozy to them.