(this does not have a name, bc idk)

Start from the beginning

Once he notices I am eating the toast without him checking it first, he takes it out of my mouth.

"Harry." I try to grab it back, but he crushed it in his hand and drops it. "You bloody bastard, why the fuck would you do that?" I snap . He growls at me, eyes flickering red for a second. "Don't growl at me, Alpha, or so help me god." I threaten. He whines, hands finding their way back to my sweatpants.

Once he gets it loose, he shoves his hand into my sweats to palm at my dick through my boxers. I moan softly, leaning forward to rest my forehead against his. I feel myself harden underneath his hand and slick, starting to seep out of my hole.

"This ok, Omega?"

"Yes, it's good." I hum, closing my eyes.

"Good." He whispers, nuzzling his face into my neck and collar bones. He gives a few kitten licks to my bond mark and the other scars around from where he'd bitten at it afterward. "Lift up." He says, removing his hand from my sweatpants and grabbing hold of my waistband. I lift myself with my arms as best I could so he can remove my sweats. He kicks them aside, stepping closer to kiss my lips.

"Is it ok if I touch you, omega?" He asks again, always making sure I'm a hundred percent comfortable. I couldn't ask for a better alpha.

"Yes." I know he prefers if I use my words, it helps him to know if I really want to continue or if im just agreeing for his sake, the latter would make him stop completely. With my permission, he shoves his hand into the back of my boxers, pushing his fingers between my cheeks to grase my wet hole. I let out a soft whine, leaning into his chest. "Alpha..." I whimper, I drool lightly on his skin.

"Omega." He echoes, kissing my neck, nibbling every now and again. "You're so wet, Omega." His tone is soft, comforting. He presses two fingers into my hole at once, pulling them back to thrust them back in slowly.

"Mmm, only for you, Alpha. Always for you." I whine as he nearly reaches my prostate. "Alph- Alpha... ah." I feel the slick trickle down my perineum, wetting my boxers even more, my small dick straining against the harsh fabric.

"You're so good, Omega, so wet and good." He gives a harsh bite to the back of my neck, making me moan out against him.

"I need more Alpha..." I hook my arms underneath his and hold onto his shoulders, face buried in his bare chest. He picks up his pace, fucking me faster with his fingers, curling and scissoring them to coax my hole open. He gives a sharp jab to my prostate, making my cry out in pleasure, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Shhh, I'm here, omega." I hum, digging my nails into his shoulders and bite down on his collar bone, so hard im drawing blood. He hisses, using his free hand that'd been on my hip to push my face away. He picks up his pace with his fingers, forcing more moans and whines out of me. I lift my chin to look at him in the eyes, but I can barely keep mine open, so I hook my chin over his shoulder.

Harry starts to growl, his heightened senses probably picking up the house workers coming in for work. He is grinding against the edge of the counter, craving some friction of his own. He adds a third finger unexpectedly, growling out loud.

"Fuck, Haz." I whine hissing at the light pain. He pulls out his hand from my boxers and drags me closer to the edge of the counter by my hips, his dick rubbing against mine.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, tugging on my boxers.

"Yours too." I nod against him. He helps me take off my boxers, so I am sitting bare ass on the kitchen counter with slick leaking onto the clean surface. He takes off his own sweats and boxers. He rubs our dicks together his being much bigger than mine. "Alpha." I whine, leaning back so my hole is more exposed. He groans, pulling me a bit off the edge of the counter.