Chapter 6

Heading back to PlayCare, Catnap was thinking of The Prototype's words. He was glad that he won't get rid of Lily, but he was worried that he'd he make him get rid of her sooner or later. As he got back, he noticed the mini critters standing at the door that led down underneath the statue.

Wondering what they were doing he walked over, alerting the small things of his presence as they looked up at him, before looking back at the door as they hear Dogday struggle a little come up the steps before setting down some containers.

"There we go - ah!" He yelled when he turned to suddenly see Catnap. Dogday's startled yell made Catnap chuckle a bit, as he watched dogday.

"What is that for?" He asked, not really seeing what the containers were.

"Oh, Lily said she wanted to clean up the little critters... I'm not sure what she's doing now?" Dogday still seemed nervous and a bit afraid talking to Catnap.

Soon, they can hear Lily coming up from the safe room, and both their eyes widen, seeing her in a swimsuit.
"Lily, why are you in that outfit?" Dogday was the first to say something as Catnap just stared.

"Well, I said I was gonna wash the little critters, and I thought they would enjoy it more if I went in with them." She smiled up at them while holding a couple of the little guys, making their cute little sounds, holding onto Lily.

"W-well, just remember the pool area got closed down some time ago, so I don't think there's water in there." Dogday rubbed his ears and looked away from Lily occasionally trying to be polite

"That's okay. I'm sure we can find something. Besides, it'll be fun, and the little guys can get cleaned in the process," she says, holding Kit and a couple of other plushies.

"Catnap, could you lead the way? I'm not familiar with where everything is now, " Dogday mentioned with a hint of sadness, Lily noticed it but decided to talk to him later about it.

With a small grumble, Catnap turned towards the Playhouse and led the way with the minis following along, and Lily and Dogday trailing behind.

As they walked, Lily was able to see how wrecked the place was, and still wondered what happened, but Catnap dodged the question before, and she hasn't asked Dogday, but with the tension between the two she didn't want to pry too much in this new place.

Walking through the Playhouse, DogDay was noticeably uncomfortable walking past a lot of destruction and carnage of a couple of minis that were dead. Lily held his large paw, giving him a reassuring smile when he looked down at her a bit startled before relaxing a bit seeing her kind gesture.

"Here's the pool... but it's been drained for quite some time. " Catnap spoke up as he laid down in the room, as he watches them come in and Lily looked at the pool, before starting to look around, and seeing where the hose was that filled up the pool.
"Let's see here" she noticed that it was rusted a lot, as she attempted to turn on the faucet that the hose was attached to, with a lot of elbow grease, she finally turned it just to hear a loud, repeated clanking noise, similar to how a car would try and startup, but instead of the engine trying to click, it was just metal banging.

She quickly turned it off, realizing that they couldn't get water from there.
"How long has this place been closed?" She turned towards Dogday and Catnap, who were sitting far from each other.
'I know they had their issues, but I hope they're figure things out soon,' she thought as she went over to them with some disappointed plushies.

"Alright, so the water doesn't work, so I can't clean up the minis like I was hoping to." At her words, the minis looked upset, and some looked at Catnap.