Chapter XIII

Waking up the next morning was like a dream, Charles still had his arm wrapped around me and was hugging me in his sleep, I can hear his slight snores, it's actually kind of cute. I grab my phone to see what time it is to only see that I'm about to be late for one of my classes. I try to get up but he holds on to me tighter "Charles I've gotta get up" "Five more minutes" my god his morning voice is fucking hot, he try's to pull me back "Charles I'm going to be late for class, I've got to go" he sighs but lets go of me I get up. I get quickly get ready thanking the gods that I can take this class through a zoom call so I don't actually have to be at school, "I'll be in my living room on a zoom call with my class, you're more than welcome to stay in bed and sleep. But if you do get up please be quiet." "Are you sure? I can go." He rolls onto his back and puts his arms behind his head as he say this, why is everything he does so hot agh! "It's up to you, I don't mind. But please be quiet" he smiles at me and for the first time I notice his dimples how have I never notice them before they're so adorable, "I will be, now go before you're late" he tells me. I look at my phone for the time shit he's right I'm about to be late, I run out to the living room grab my laptop and login I just made it on time thank god. After about ten minutes I hear the bedroom door open quietly, I am on mute at the moment for the class so I laugh a little at how he's actually trying to be quiet "I'm on mute Charles it's okay" I call out to him so he knows he doesn't have to quiet, "I was trying my best to be quiet, sorry" I smile at him when he comes into my view "it's okay" he walks over to the kitchen and starts making something to eat, I go back to my school work and try to ignore that there's a very hot man in my kitchen making food. He actually made me food as well which I was not expecting he gives me the food and turns out he can make a mean breakfast bagel, I'm not even one to eat bagels but my god this thing is amazing after he gives me mine he sits on the couch behind my laptop so he's not in the camera he just sat there on his phone occasionally looking up at me the whole time I was doing my school. I finally finish school after 2 hours of nonstop working and listening as much as I love school I also hate it at the same time, I lean back on the couch and sigh "Thank god that's over" Charles laughs at me "did you maybe want to go for a boat ride?" He asks me out of nowhere I can't help but smile that sounds like an amazing idea to just relax after school "that would be amazing" he smiles at me and there's his dimples again they're going to be the death of me I swear, "awesome I'll message the crew to get it ready while we get ready, so go go" he laughs as he finishes. When we are ready we head down to the boat it's just us no crew no friends just Charles and me, we get on here starts to drive us out of the marina, after a short trip that took about twenty minutes he stops the boat and we go for a swim and just lay around. I quickly set my phone up to take a quick photo the photo I got was completely different to the one that I wanted but it was still a good photo so I post it anyways.

@scarlettbell.

Liked by Emily

Liked by Emily.b and 101 others
Scarlettbell. A true gentleman
View all 20 comments

My account is still on private so I should be okay on posting thing about Charles, I knows there's nothing going on between me and Charles I told myself I wouldn't let myself fall in love again after Kai. Im scared that something like what happened then will happen again so I've tired to build walls to not let this happen but there's something about Charles that makes my heart skip a beat I also know he would never feel the same about me we are friends and friends only. We start to head back as we are going he let's me drive the boat for a little bit as we put the boat back where it belongs I look at my phone for the first time in awhile to see Emily has messaged.

Emily:
Again hanging out with Charles, Something going on?

Scarlett:
We are friends that's it nothing more stoping trying to make it as more 🤣

Emily:
If you saw the way you look at him you would understand why I think that

Scarlett:
What do you mean? How would you how I look at him?

Emily:
Girl I swear if I'm the one who always has to break the news to you I am going to cry 🤣

Scarlett:
Oh no now what?

Emily:

Oh my god no why does this keep happening there's nothing happening between us I wish the paparazzi just leave him and well me alone

Oh my god no why does this keep happening there's nothing happening between us I wish the paparazzi just leave him and well me alone. Let us enjoy our boat ride and have a peaceful time. I thought he would've dropped me off at home but he actually took us to a little restaurant I was not expecting that all, we sit down and we just talk about anything and everything but out of the blue he ask "Would you like to come to the race with me?" I stare at him blankly "you don't have to" "no no I would love to but I don't have the money, where even is it?" "Canada" "yeah I most definitely don't have the money for that" "you won't have to pay, I've got a jet and you'll be coming as my guest" I look at him like his dumb has he not seen the rumours of us dating this isn't going to help "Charles I would love to bu—-" "please" "Charles have you seen the rumours going around about us 'dating'?" He just looks at me and smiles the smile with the dimples that I'm slowly falling in love with no I can't be, "I have yes but I don't care please" "let me think about it please" he nods his head with a smile. We order our food eat then he takes me home, he doesn't come up tonight so I do my night routine and lay in bed but it feels empty without him in it agh I hate this.

Scarlett:
I miss you.
Message deleted

(A.N. Sooo I'll continue this story but I also have a new story coming out so please check it out it's a Lando one, I hope you all enjoy this and that one.
-Ale 🫶🏼)