Chapter X

I wake up the next morning completely forgetting anything that happened last night so I walk out to the kitchen in my pyjamas which consisted of literally an oversized shirt and small pants that are covered by said shirt, I get to my fridge and grab the juice when I'm startled by a voice, "Well that's a way to wake up." "WHAT THE FUCK!" Literally jumped out of skin when I heard his voice, "Oh my god I forgot you were here, I'm so sorry!" He just leans his head on the back of the couch and laughs at me for I don't know reason, "Why are you laughing at me?" "Because your face when I spoke was just so funny." I roll my eyes at him, "Whatever, what are we doing today then?" "Get ready I'm taking you out on the boat so a little spot I love to swim at." "Okay," I go back to my room do my morning routine and then get ready, I pack a bag of things I'll need like a towel, then I go to the kitchen and pack some snacks before we leave. We walk out of my apartment and when I see his car I recognise it straight away it's that car I saw on my first day here, he looks at me a little confused, "What's up?" "I remember this car." He just looks at me more confused, "What do you mean?" "I saw it on my first day here, I took a photo and posted it to my story, here look." I grab my phone and show him the photo of his car, "That's a great photo. I'm more surprised I didn't see you." I laughed, "There was a lot of people there." I laugh he opens the car door for me to get in, "Such a gentleman." I smile at him, "I try." He smiles at me and that smile still makes my heartbeat faster he shuts my door and runs around to the driver side and drives off to the marina. When we get there he opens my door and then we walk down to the most beautiful yacht I've ever seen mind you I haven't seen many, we get on and he goes straight to the wheel and then starts driving us out, I sit next to him taking a quick photo and posting it to my instagram knowing it's private and non of his fans can see it thank god.

We get to where he was taking us and jump in, we swim for a while then get out to eat something he goes back into the water and I sunbathe on the front of the boat

We get to where he was taking us and jump in, we swim for a while then get out to eat something he goes back into the water and I sunbathe on the front of the boat. After awhile he comes and lies down next to me, "Enjoying the sun?" "I was before you came." I laugh, "That's not nice." "Well you're all wet." "Ohhh you mean you don't want me to do this." He stands up and shakes his hair and it gets me all wet, "Yes! Don't do that!" He just laughs at me and runs away, "I hate you Charles." "No you don't." "Oh yes I do." He comes over to me and puts me over his shoulder then walks closer to the edge of the boat, "Charles don't you dare!" "Don't what?" "Jump!" I said it as he jumps in the water with me on his shoulder, I resurface from the water and splash him in the face, "You asshole." And he just laughs at me, "This isn't funny Charles." "Oh come on it so is." He just keeps laughing we swim back to the boat and get back up, I look at my phone and see it's almost 4pm holy shot we've been here for a long time. "You ready to go?" He ask, "Yeah I guess." He heads back to the wheel and I go to the front as the sun starts to set and just watch the beautiful colours all changing in it, it's amazing. We get back and back to his car he opens the door for me again and when we get back to my apartment he does it again, we walk up to my apartment, "I'm taking you out for dinner so get ready." "What? Why?" "Because I want to." "It's gonna take me like an hour or more to get ready." "That's okay." "You should go get ready." "I am. I'll pick you up soon then." "Yes." He leaves my apartment and as soon as that door shuts I run to the bathroom to get ready for tonight. As I'm in the shower I hear my phone ding I can't get to it just yet so I wait till I'm done in the shower and when I am I see that Emily has sent me a message.

Emily:
Scarlett!
Answer me right now!

Me:
Hello. What's up?

Emily:
Have you seen twitter?

Me:
No, why?

Emily:
Oh no. I'll send you a screenshot.

I don't know how to respond honestly I'm freaking out I just sit on my bed looking at the screenshot what am I supposed to do at this moment

I don't know how to respond honestly I'm freaking out I just sit on my bed looking at the screenshot what am I supposed to do at this moment. I don't realise how much time has past until the doorbell goes off, I don't say anything I don't move I just sit there on my bed not moving. Next thing I now Charles is standing in front of me, "Scarlett? Are you okay?" I don't respond, "Scar?" Nothing, "Hello?" I finally look up at him, "I don't think we should be friends." I know there's tears in my eyes and I look away from him, "Wait, why?" "E!News posted about us." "I know, but please don't let that stop us being friends please." I look up and now he had tears in his eyes, "Please Scarlett, don't." "I'm scared Charles." "And that's okay but please I want to be friends with you, you've actually made me so happy in the little time I've know you, please don't let this ruin us." "Charles." "Please." I look at him I want to stay his friends he's been amazing to me and I don't want to lose him but I'm just so scared. "I'm so scared Charles, what if he finds me." "Who?" "Kai." It's about time I tell him.

(A.N - hehe cliff hanger)