'You can say that again' I thought.

"She has requested a 'Mr. Lancer.'" She told us.

Mr. Lancer stood up and smiled. The nurse led him into Kristin's room, leaving all of us waiting.

@@Lancer POV@@

I sat down next to Kristin's bed, and looked at her.

She was sitting up and laughing at whatever was on the TV.

Yep, all healed.

"Kristin?" I asked. She looked at me, and smiled, turning off the TV.

"Hey, Mr. Lancer, I just wanted to say thanks. You made it easier for me to prevent all of this without your help by letting me out of the classroom when needed, and giving me advice sometimes. So, thanks!" Kristin said. I smiled.

"You're welcome, Kristin." I told her, walking out of her room for the next person.

@@Maddie POV@@

Lancer came out of the room.

"Did anyone else know before hand?" He asked. I raised my hand. He laughed.

"You go on in next." He said, sitting down.

I stood up, and walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. I saw Kristin sitting in a swivel chair, spinning around.

Yep, all healed.

"Hey, Maddie, How you doing? Because I'm doing great!" Kristin laughed, spinning around.

"Everyone accepts you for who you are, you know that, right?" I asked. She stopped spinning.

"I know. They didn't talk crap about me on the news so I think I'm good." She smiled.

"Good well I'm gonna go, your parents want to talk with you." I said as I stood up and walked out the door.

"You guys are up!" I exclaimed, looking at Kristin's mom and dad.

They looked at each other before standing up and walking into Kristin's hospital room, shutting the door behind them.

@@Kristin POV@@

My parents sat down next to the bed that I wasn't in, but was the only place to sit.

"I thought you said you were dead!!" Dad exclaimed.

"Well, technically I am, but I'm like Vlad. I'm only half dead, but I'm still dead. I've been dead for 2 years." I stated.

"We thought you weren't alive at all. It would've been better to know at least half of you was alive!" Mom exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but I was afraid. You guys go by stereotypes. When you see one ghost attack someone, it automatically means every single ghost in existence is evil. You knew Vlad was an evil halfa, so I thought since he was evil, you guys would think that about other halfa's." I explained.

"We learned that we need cold hard facts to prove all ghosts are evil, and we didn't have those facts. We just went by unstable facts we did have. We're sorry, honey!" Mom stated.

"It's okay, and I'm glad that you've realized your study was wrong." I smiled.

"Harsh!" Dad exclaimed. Mom sighed.

"But true." She stated.

" Now that this is solved, I think we have another problem." I said.

"What would that be?" Dad asked.

"A press conference." I told them.

@@Next day@@

I was allowed out of the hospital yesterday. When we all tried to leave, I was bombarded by reporters, but with my powers we made it to the car.