Yes, My Queen | Jinlia |

Start from the beginning

Ryujin replied that makes Lia smirk then kiss that kissable lips and she was right Ryujin tastes delicious with a sweet scent, Slowly while they are enjoying eating each other lips, Lia pushes Ryujin's body to lay on bed.

"What?" Ryujin asked then pout.

"Nothing" Lia replied smiling.

"Queen~"

When she kiss Ryujin again, Ryujin moans at the hot kisses they are sharing. She hugs Queen's head for touching her legs slowly like she's teasing the hell out of her.

"Queen~ please touch me more.." Ryujin begs.

Ryujin waited but her queen just laugh and put a blindfold in her eyes. Ryujin wanted to protest and wants to argue but it's her queen.

Lia kisses her more hungrily, sucking and biting her lips. When Ryujin wanted to moan, she quickly put her tongue inside her mouth, fighting with her tongue and exchanging saliva.

Lia stopped kissing and starts to take off the clothes Ryujin is wearing and herself, leaving both of them naked. Ryujin don't know what to do, she just leave Lia to do whatever she wants.

Lia looked at Ryujin's body from top to bottom, the face is beautiful, the breasts size is perfect for her hands, the nipples are pink and hard, the waist is slim, the buttocks are firm, the sensitive area is already wet from their kisses. Lia's eyes are filled with lust and hunger to eat her prey, she can't wait to f*ck the shit out of her.

Lia reached for the box which is placed on the bedside table. She opened it, took out a vibrator egg and a double-sided dildo. Lia gently press the vibrator egg on Ryujin's p*ssy and turned it on.

"AHHhhhh-Queenn..."

Ryujin screamed at the foreign thing suddenly inserted into her p*ssy. She starts moaning, feeling the pleasure rush through her body when Lia turned the vibrator egg at the highest level.

"Huhhhkkkah...akkkhhhh"

" Yeahhh baby, keep moaning like that and don't forget to call me Lia, okay?" Lia said smirking and smiling crazily at Ryujin.

Ryujin throw her head backwards moaning, not replying to Lia.

"Hurry up, answer me baby."

"shah.. Yes.. Lia-ahhkkk"

Lia smiled in satisfaction seeing her like this, Ryujin look so pretty in her eyes. Lia started holding her breasts, rubbing one of her nipples and put another one inside of her mouth, sucking hard, biting, causing several deep tooth marks, leaving saliva and did the same thing to other one.

"ummm... Liahhh.. Hahh"

Ryujin couldn't stand the stimulation, her chest and vagina were all tortured by her and moaning loudly, she was cumming over and over again, increasing Lia's excitement even more.

"Now, Let's start..."

Lia said as she let go of her breasts and pulled out the vibrator egg which was covered by Ryujin's cum then reached for the double-sided dildo, start sliding one side inside herself and other side, rubbing Ryujin's clit teasing her.