Lustful demons (2)

⚠️🔞⚠️

"I don't know. It's all because of you and your damn book I am doomed–"

"Why is that my fault?" asked Yeji before Ryujin can finish her sentence.

Yeji stared at her with a raised eyebrow. It was an unscrupulous look.

"You touched that book to steal my money. You were punished for robbing an empty house." continued Yeji.

Ryujin rolled her eyes. Yes, she did wanted to steal but she believed she had an unavoidable circumstance that any demon could sympathize with and therefore she was not at fault.

"The hunters were chasing me, what should I have done?" said Ryujin.

Ryujin, a small and precious succubus, only needed money to escape. What kind of crazy bastards burns everything in their way just to catch her? What else she could do? She tried to borrow it for a while, and intended to pay it back someday when she run into her.

"If I had known I would end up trapped inside the book, I would have never touched it." said Ryujin.

Somehow, the owner of the house, Yeji was also imprisoned here. Althrough it was less boring then being trapped alone, Ryujin was becoming emaciated because she couldn't consume vital energy on a daily basis and wanted to leave this place before she died of starvation.

"When the hell are we going to get out of here?" Ryujin asked Yeji.

It was her daily quest to show up everyday and whine about her escape. It was because she believed that if she pestered her enough. That arrogant demon would find a way out, even if it was too annoying.

"We can only leave after finding the writer." Yeji just gave her the same answer.

"So when are we going to find the writer?" asked the frustrated Ryujin.

"So annoying." Yeji answered.

"You're living and eating well, aren't you?" aggressively sarcasm erupted Ryujin.

Unlike Ryujin, who was rejected everytime even if she did her best, Yeji could crawl into bed with anyone. Therefore in Yeji's point of view, it was beneficial.

"This kids here don't like you." Yeji's cold words were like a bucket of ice for her.

"I threw away all my pride, what more can I do?" Holding her head, she muttered hopelessly.

"Just eat my energy, I told you already." Yeji offered.

"F*ck off, Please!" Ryujin refused her because she still had her devil's pride.

"You will regret it though, you should accept it since I'm offering nicely." Yeji muttered. She couldn't bear to see Ryujin so weak.

Even though, Ryujin wanted to avoid the offered but can't anymore. Moreover, just looking at Yeji's crotch is making it worse to control her hunger.

"Okay–but only this once."

Hearing her, Yeji smirked and pull her by her waist on the bed and capturing her lips, kissing her aggressively as her hands started to take off her clothes. She pushed Ryujin on the bed and started approaching her entrance.

Ryujin's waist tingled at the soft touch to the sensitive area. She lowered her gaze in search of a sense with her bewildered eyes and found Yeji's head between her thighs towards her center. Yeji looked at Ryujin's eyes before she put her tongue deep inside to have a full taste of Ryujin. She licked her so deep to the point that her lips were crushed, she licked the watery inner walls in and out with her tongue, then sucked it all the way until her cheeks throbbed.