Yes, My Queen | Jinlia |

Ryujin x Lia

⚠️🔞⚠️

Choi Lia was a famous lesbian businesswoman, she knows how to manipulate people and make them her puppets. Every women beg to be her slave. Most of all she is also a famous mafia in underground world, doing all legal and illegal things.

"Are you willing to be my slave?"

Lia's famous line is that even if you don't want to be her puppet but just by looking at her beautiful body and cold husky voice, you are willing to be her slave for her manipulating touch.

🐾🐾

Oueen Lia was not a queen in an Empire but everyone in underground world calls her, because the way she manage people to become her slave that no one can deny her.

"Queen, please.. Use me as you want and make me your slave.."

A famous bisexual model named Shin Ryujin is begging for Choi Lia to take her as her slave, but Lia coldly stared at the girl who is kneeling and kisses Lia's hands.

Lia bend her left knee for a kneel like she's proposing marriage, she touches the girl's cheeks softly that making the girl close her eyes.

"Why do you want to be my slave then?"

Lia coldly ask the girl with her cold stare and cold voice, but the girl didn't shake or scared and Lia loves it. She don't like girls who shake in fear and who was afraid of her.

"I just want you to use my body, make me your slave and fill me with your toys.." seductive yet playfully said Ryujin.

"Come." said Lia, smiling at her.

Lia really found her attractive, her body shape is amazing and she can't miss this opportunity so she accepted her without hesitation.

Lia stand up and walk, Ryujin's still on her knees, she's in a trance and shock for that beautiful smile Lia gave her then she realizes Lia was too far now, she stood up, half running and chasing Lia.

"Wh-where are we going?" Ryujin asked, when she was near her.

Lia didn't even answer and just walking on her way to her room. When they entered, Ryujin saw a box full of sex toys.

"Here put that and sit on the bed." Lia said.

Lia throw a handcuff at Ryujin, Ryujin was even shocked when she realizes they are starting.

"Ye-Yes Queen.." Ryujin shattered.

Ryujin sits on the bed and handcuffed her hands, while Lia gets what she wants to do now. Lia looked at Ryujin's eyes and sexily lick her lips that make Ryujin's body hot in weak with just that gesture, she knows she's in trouble now.

'So that's was the famous making your body weak gesture, that everyone says' thought Ryujin.

Lia put Ryujin's handcuffs hands on her neck, they are inches apart.

"What do you want my slave?" Lia asked seductively.

"Kiss me, my queen."