Alpha x Alpha (2)

I decided to do part 2 cause why not... 😏🤭

~♥~

⚠️🔞⚠️

The next day...

When Ryujin woke up, she found that Yuna was no longer in the hotel. She wanted to sit up, but groan in pain because her waist was very sore and there seemed to be something foreign in her a*shole. Resisting the discomfort, she got up from the bed.

Then she saw a note on the bedside table :

Baby, look at how hard we played yesterday. I know you're tired so I want you to sleep more. I need to go to work first since there is an emergency, don't worry I will be responsible for you. I love you so much!
- Love, your Yuna.

Looking at such a dumb note, Ryujin got goosebumps covered her entire body. Although her eyes revealed this slow dislike, she was somewhat happy. She stood up using her weak legs and supporting her sore waist. She planned to take a bath before going to work.

'I don't know where this woman came from' Ryujin thought while washing herself.

When she was going to clean her a*shole, she found that there was a thick layer of ointment there, but she didn't care. She cleaned up causally, put on the suit that was placed on the closet yesterday and took a taxi to work.

As she went to work, Ryujin's attention was distracted by her buttocks and waist. When she was going to ask her assistant to bring a sofa pillow to make herself comfortable, someone knocked at the door.

Thinking it was something important, Ryujin put her posture right.

"Come in." she replied.

As a result, when the door opened, Ryujin saw the beauty who had f*cked her last night, with a pillow in her hand.

'Why is she here?' thought with a surprise look.

Yuna saw that surprised look on her with opened mouth slightly with her red and tender tongue showing. Yuna thought of the smooth and tender taste she savoured when she had sex with her yesterday, and felt that her mouth was a little dry and needed something to quench her thirst.

Yuna couldn't help but release her pheromone slightly, walk up to Ryujin, put her hand on the armrest of the chair, and forcibly pull Ryujin into her arms.

Ryujin smelled the slight pheromone in the air. Seeing Yuna's beautiful face getting closer and closer to her, Ryujin's heart rate accelerated.

"W-why are you here?" Ryujin asked suddenly.

Yuna, who wanted to kiss her, laughed at this. As expected, the boss didn't remember her. She pretended to be hurt.

"Honey, I'm the Technical Director of your company. You don't know me? I'm so sad." she said.

When Ryujin heard this, she suddenly remembered where she had heard the name Shin Yuna, though she was kinda surprised at that time cause of their surname. Just yesterday morning, she overheard the employees, who were talking a break and chatting about how beautiful and capable Director Yuna was.

Yuna suddenly went into a daze when she saw the woman under her. She planned to put the pillow down first. She gently held Ryujin in her arms and pushed the pillow in her hand onto the chair. Looking down, she saw the tooth marks on the neck beneath the suit, and her throat bobbed up and down. She leaned down to the neck and nuzzled it with her nose. She couldn't help kissing it because she smelled the faint fragrance from the stimulation.