Trailer

The screen turns black and the text " trailer " appears on it.

"What is gonna happen now?" James aske.

"Well, there are gonna be little shots from everdy year, to show it a bit." Hermione explained.

The screen shows Kiara, around 14/15 years old, stumbling into the common room.

"What is the worst part?" Hermione asked.

Kiara looked at her with a pained expression and said, "I can't remember which twin."

&&

" was that when?" Ron asked.

" yes, yes it was." Kiara said.

&&

The screen switches over to the duo walking in the train.

"I didn't mean to beat her up i just ... lost control." Kiara said.

&&

"I physically hate him." Kiara said, glaring at somebody in the distance.

&&

"I thought love was dead, but now he's changing my mind." Kiara said, lovingly staring into the distance.

&&

''Who was that about?'' Harry teasingly said.

''Fuck off, or i'll never give you the cloak back.'' Kiara mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

''I'd like to see you try.'' Harry said.

''I'd like to see you fail.'' Kiara mockingly smiled, before cuddling up to Harry.

&&

"What the fuck just happened?"

&&

" There is one thing worse than a rapist."

&&

Kiara is seen, walking down the stairs of Grimmauld place, looking like she just woke up.

"Can you 2 just shut up."

&&

" Oh my god."

&&

"Yeah, your dad was rough last night.

&&

"And now the movies begin!" Kiara said with a dramatic gesture.