*To All Readers: MUST READ*

Dear readers,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for the delay in the publication of the next chapters of your captivating story. I understand how eagerly you and your readers have been waiting for these new installments, and I deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

The reason behind this delay is my ongoing school immersion program, which has taken up more time and energy than initially anticipated. As you know, these immersion experiences are incredibly valuable in broadening our perspectives and enriching our understanding of the world around us. However, it has temporarily diverted my focus from my writing commitments.

Please know that my commitment to providing you with engaging stories remains unwavering. I am dedicated to ensuring that the upcoming chapters meet your expectations and those of your readers. I am working diligently to complete them as soon as possible, while still making the most of this enriching educational opportunity.

I appreciate your understanding and patience during this period. Your support means the world to me, and I am grateful for your unwavering enthusiasm for my work. Rest assured, the wait will be worth it, as I am putting my heart and soul into crafting the next chapters that will keep you and your readers captivated.

Once again, I apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding. I look forward to sharing the next chapters with you, my audience soon.

Wishing you all the best,

Charliz Alexair
Author