Chapter 1: Left for dead

Beginne am Anfang

I gulped knowing that they're going to hit me with that for sure." Wh....y ..d..do y...o..u ...w...a..nt to hit me? I haven't d..o..n..e any....... Ahhhh!!! " l didn't even finish speaking when the rod hit me straight on my head. I started to feel dizzy and soon l lost consciousness.

Mrs Ever's POV

"Done. That's how to deal with a monster, now let's go and cover up quickly." Michael said after hitting her and l carried her to the car. We drove to a forest far away from our pack, we arrived at the forest and left the car , and ventured deep in the forest until we were sure we were far.

" I think we should leave her here" l said to Michael who is carrying that brat. I didn't even name it because it disgust me.

"Yeah I think here is suitable besides she won't make it alive till tomorrow because this forest is filled with wild beasts and she hasn't transformed yet so she won't be able to protect herself." Michael said and he placed her down on the ground. We left the place, l was so happy we finally got rid of the monster.

Author's POV

When they left, the child's body was soon enveloped by the vines cocooning her. The vines slowly lifted the child to the trees placing her on the flat branch filled with leaves as they provide comfort and the vines released her on the leaves gently. She was spotless without any wounds because all of them were healed by the vines.

The next day she woke up only to find herself in a branch on the highest tree, she screamed on top of her lungs even the birds were startled that they flew away. She breathed heavily to calm herself down but screamed again when looked down at the height she is on.

After calming down a little bit she was startled when the branch she was sitting on suddenly started to lower down, she screamed again because she thought she was going to fall but she never fell and the branch delivered her smoothly to the ground.

She was greeted by lots of animals crowding her, and soon there was green beam of light that shined in front of her shocking her when the most beautiful lady with long beautiful hair and wings appeared after the beam dissipated.

"Wow a fairy." the child exclaimed when she saw the woman who appeared infront of her.

"Welcome home my sweet darling daughter, Emerald Forest. Mom has missed you so much and no am not a fairy am mother nature." the woman said chuckling a bit with an angelic voice so pleasing to hear.

"What are you saying, you're my mother..but...l have a mother and why am l here?" the little girl said with confusion written on her cute little face.

The lady chuckled and continued speaking."yes indeed my child, you have a mother and that is me but as nature couldn't give birth l planted you in Molly Ever when she was out running in the forest but l didn't expect her to treat you like that, please forgive me my child, mommy never intended for you to suffer" she said and hugged the little girl.

"and from now you will leave with us in your true home, this forest. Your true name is Emerald Forest mother nature's daughter." Said the lady.

They indeed looked alike, Black long knee length hair, white porcelain skin, thick lashes only difference is that she has yellow eyes whilst she has blue eyes.

"Mother what about my eyes, why are they yellow? Emerald asked as they sat on down on the lush green grass eating fruits.

"Do not worry about them, they will turn into they're original colour when you fully transform into your true form." Answered her mother enjoying the grapes in her hand.

"I understand but since you you said that you my mother what about father and what will l transform into?the kid kept on bombarding her with questions.

"as l said am mother nature and there is no such things as father nature, you understand what am saying right and you will transform into a wolf as l did some of the experiment with your genes." She said looking at her with a smile.

" So l don't have a father?" the curious kid asked again.

"Yes my am both your mother and father." her mother answered with a kind smile and little girl hugged her so tight.

"am so happy that l have a beautiful mother like you not that evil monster. I love you so much mom." Emerald said with tears in her eyes.

Emerald took in the information about herself pretty well and she understood the reason why she was different from others.

_________________________________________
A/C

What!😮 Mother nature has a daughter.
_________________________________________

Vote, comment, share and follow

Love y'all readers💞

AverySJM 💞

⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐