Chapter 6

The music throbbed through Elizabeth and Lewis as they danced together. The lights strobed and the vibrations made them feel like they were floating. There was something about music that made her feel alive. This is just what she needed!

She chuckled when she saw a guy staring Lewis down as she ran her hands over his chest in a teasing way. He smirked as he spun her around so her back was to his chest.

"You have an admirer," she tilted her head back and mouthed to Lewis. She felt him chuckle as they danced in a playful way.

"So do you," he mouthed back. She barely frowned then followed his gaze to the bar.

'Fucking seriously?' she thought when she recognized the three guys from her house. They were standing with a large group of guys who made it very clear who they were watching.

"Let's give them something to stare at," he said into her ear, making her burst out laughing.

"I thought you said he was her photographer," North shouted at Luke.

"He was!" Luke shouted back. "Guess they are more than business partners."

"You think?" North glared. He turned back to the woman dancing with the Asian guy with platinum blonde hair. Possessiveness burned in him as he watched the woman in skin-tight pants and a blue corset top grind sensually. 'Fuck she is so beautiful.'

"That's interesting," Sean smirked as he watched her get behind the guy and playfully shove the Asian toward a guy that was heavily staring them down. The guy grabbed the Asian and spun him, making him chuckle.

The group watched as she sashayed her way over to the bar where a bartender seemed to be flagging her down. As soon as she got there a double-shot glass filled with an amber liquid was placed in front of her. She threw her head back slamming the drink down in three gulps. The bartender seemed to have something very important to discuss with her by the way he conversed.

"What?" Elizabeth asked as she leaned over the counter, making her ass stick up as she balanced herself on the edge of the counter, her toes off the ground.

"Ashley called out!" he shouted in her ear after pushing it out of her face. "We're a cage girl short if you want to dance tonight!"

"Fuck yeah!" she shouted back! "I got some clothes in Lewis' car! Thanks!" She kissed his cheek making him shoo her away.

She burst out laughing as she made her way to Lewis. The group watched as she said something to him and then glared at the guy he was with, which just made him laugh. The Asian handed her some car keys and before they knew it she disappeared into the crowd.

"Is she leaving?" Luke asked as they looked around trying to spot her.

"I don't think she would leave her friend so let's just hang out for a bit and see," Sean said before taking a sip of his water.

"Holy shit!" Gabe shouted about fifteen minutes later. The group turned to see what Gabe was shouting about and their mouths dropped.

There in a cage was the girl they were looking for. She was now wearing a bright purple bikini top and a black leather mini skirt. Medium fishnet stockings adorned her legs and silver stilettos dressed her feet. A rainbow beaded necklace draped from her neck and she had a matching bracelet on her wrists. Her sexy makeup was replaced with rainbow eyeshadow and blood-red lipstick or stain they couldn't tell and it really didn't matter, she was breathtaking and all these guys staring at her caused fire to course through their veins. They could see now what Luke, North, and Sean were talking about when it came to her.

Feeling eyes on her was nothing new to Elizabeth as she climbed into the cage and held the bars as James, the bartender, started raising it into the air a little. He reached up and handed her another shot which she downed and tossed back to him. He chuckled then walked off hearing shouts for him at the bar. She beamed when the light hit her and many regulars started shouting for her. Spotting Lewis with his new guy, she nodded when he got his keys from James then waved before he left the club with the guy. She knew that he knew she would be fine getting to her other place tonight once she was done working, she had James and he would ensure her safety so it was fine for him to leave her at the club.

She blew a kiss and winked before a new song came on. A huge smile crossed her face when she realized "Work Bitch" from Britney was playing. She hopped up and down a couple of times before she let the music take over her and she started dancing. She dropped to her knees and started rolling her hips, smirking as the shouts got even louder.

"That fucking brat," North grumbled as he watched her dance like a stripper inside the cage surrounded by a bunch of drunken guys. His patience was wearing very thin now. "Her punishment just got worse."

"Oh, this I have to see," Luke burst out laughing.

"Fuck!" Gabe groaned as he watched her lick her lips then curl her finger in a come hither motion before blowing a kiss to a group of guys.

She grabbed some money through the bars and stuck it in her gray garter belt that was on her upper thigh. She went back to dancing but could feel the stares getting heavier. Mentally shrugging it off, she focused on the music, letting it tell her how to move.

She danced to some more songs before she felt James lowering the cage. She took his hand and guzzled down a bottle of water while he took her money off her body and stuck it in her bag that he kept behind the bar for her. Most bartenders didn't do that but she knew he viewed her like a little sister so he was very protective over her while still respecting her wishes.

"Gimme More" started playing, making her beam. James chuckled as he shook his head. He picked her up by her waist and sat her on the bar. She reached over and snatched a shot from a guy, winked at him, and downed it before kissing his cheek then stood up. The guy smirked and shook his head as James slid another shot glass over to the guy.

Elizabeth started swaying her hips in a teasing way. North couldn't help himself as he started walking towards the bar. Anger fueled him as he watched a couple of guys slide their hands up her legs as she danced on top of the bar. The guys slid money in her fishnets so she bent and took it before putting it in her garter belt before sashaying over to another girl who was dancing on the bar. She ran her hands down the girl's thighs while winking before sliding them up to her neck and bent like she was going to kiss her neck. The girls chuckled as many men whooed.

The girl danced off so Elizabeth dropped to her knees and started enticingly rolling her hips. A guy approached and the guys felt their chests tighten as they watched her smile slyly. She started crawling over to him and he leaned forward until they were just inches apart. He wrapped his hand around her arm and slid it up until he was just at her shoulder. He slipped the bill of money under her bikini top string. She licked her lips then sat back up before blowing a kiss and standing so she could go back to dancing.

She cast a look at the crowd and froze for a slight second when she spotted the three guys from her house watching her along with their friends. The man that tried to dominate her started strolling towards her so she smirked and started dancing even more sexually.

He reached the bar just as she finished dancing with another girl. He reached up to cup her ankle but she slapped his hand and shook her finger in a "no" motion.

"No touching," a man shouted, catching North's attention. It was the bartender from before. "No touching the dancers."

"Other guys were," North glared.

"She knows them," the bartender shrugged in a not-caring way. "She said no so no touching or you'll regret it." North fumed when he saw out of his peripheral vision her wink and allowed another guy slip some money in the waistband of her mini skirt. This girl was absolutely getting punished once he and his family got their hands on her.