chapter Five

[meanwhile back to Titan Island]

Missoura - *flying night sky while yelling* Mothra! Gojira!... MOM!? DAD!?

Ghidorah - *looks at Missoura* Missoura! What are you doing? And why are you yelling!?

Missoura - *turns around* Oh" Ghidorah! Sorry we didn't see you guys there.

Ghidorah - I no worries starlight, which is curious what are you doing?

Missoura - OH well... you see... We kind of, got some issues.. about that noise we heard earlier Me and Sam..

Ghidorah - *worried scared* Missoura,.. listen carefully whatever you and Sam do not listen to it or go near it"...

Missoura - *confused* why? We killed it already which means it won't bother none of us anymore.

[Ghidorah having flashbacks]

[End of flashback]

Ghidorah - we just don't want both of you,
To turn into a monster just like, we once was... Before we trying to destroy your father,.. including your friends.

Missoura - *lowers her head and hug them* We know.... we were there,.... Remember? We're the ones who rescued you and my dad including Kong. For everything gets worse,

Ghidorah - *hugs them back* promise us you won't go near them, or anything that matter... Promise?

Missoura - *thanks about it* Hmmm... Okay we promise we won't go there.

Ghidorah - good, and get ready you fixing go to too deep sleep remember?

Missoura - I forgot is it today? Or is it tomorrow, if it's tomorrow I'll get to get ready to see are new Temple!

Ghidorah - *smiled* oh we heard about that, and kind of think of it. we kind of are jealous about that... But remember you guys only sleep around until 3 years okay.

Missoura - *nod* okay I hope you wish us luck for a very good night sleep *smiled* and besides I cannot wait to see our human form again, they did promise US for we could go to our human school to blend.

[Meanwhile back to Monarch]
Dr Serizawa and Vivienne Graham

Dr Serizawa - get everything ready for tomorrow. So we could start they're hibernation cycle.

Vivienne Graham - Dr Serizawa did you know what year they will wake up when they're hibernation cycle?

Dr Serizawa - yes I've been studying them I went to the temples, but they have different life cycles even their hibernation cycle.
They will wake up around maybe 2 or 3 years As we already formed their age they still young, in the matter of fact... I believe that probably awake when they hit teenage form

Vivienne Graham - *looks at her tablet* Do know what time will they start hibernate Dr Serizawa? Or is it there species supposed to help them hibernate or is it Godzilla?

Dr Serizawa - *looks at Vivienne Graham*
My friend I may or may not know, I just hope this hibernation progress will help them transform as a human form... And then we could see if we could transfer them to probably a private school.

Vivienne Graham - *looks at the old picture* I just worried, you know they feel like my own children similar like Godzilla and the others... But most likely they feel like my siblings. And they're more likely or family,...

Dr Serizawa - *taps her shoulder* me as well, but I know one thing, we all know this is how it is and This is what mother nature wanted. It's what we all wanted what's best for them.

[Meanwhile Sam Brody Family]