Alastor stood there. Hands behind his back, staff not in sight.

"Hello my dear." He said, tilting his head a little.

"...Hello Alastor" you spoke quietly.

He raised a brow slightly at you. Curious.

"Are you going to let me in?" He asked, leaning forward a little.

You felt awkward. Thoughts of last night invading you a little. You instantly brushed it away, remembering what happened today and that this isn't the time to be thinking about that.

"Um yeah, come on it." You said, opening the door and gesturing to him to enter. He hummed in response, eyes closed happily.

You closed the door behind him and walked over to the kitchen island, where you still had bags. Then looked up to see if the shadow was still there. He was and still watching you, you smiled at it.

"Is there anything you needed?" You asked, turning towards him.

"Just wanted to "check in" as Sally put it." He made air quotes with one hand and rolled his eyes at that. You were shocked that he wanted to see how you were doing, was he some kind of worried?

"You worried about me?" You asked, tilting your head curious.

Alastor laughed lightly, "No my dear, if you begin to crumble I want to see it." He smiled widened, but then it dropped a little. "Sally also told me to come check on you." He sighed.

"Well, actually. I'm fine. Just taking my time to process what happened yesterday and today." You said turning from him.

He just saw you as entertainment, you kind of already knew that but it hurt a little bit. More than you thought it would. There's no way that this whole magnet feeling is one sided, if it is then you might want to distance yourself a little.

You sighed. "Is this one yours?" You asked and pointed to the shadow by the fridge.

"Yes, but he wasn't ment to be seen." He said, heavy with static walking closer to you.

You looked up at the shadow, smiling again. "It's slightly comforting knowing he's there." You spoke softly. You could tell the shadow was touched. His head tilting and those red orbs closing to thinn lines. He was smiling, a closed eyed smile.

"He shall stay with you then, watching over. If there's any problems, he will come and get me." He said, placing a hand on your shoulder. You turned to him and smiled, but then it dropped as you remembered that you kind of used him to strike fear into your ex.

"Alastor, I'm sorry for today. For using you." You said, looking down at your bags.

"It's quite alright, I enjoy seeing the scared faces people pull when people see me." He chuckled, a sinister one.

You chuckled awkwardly. He is a strange one, but you could grow to enjoy it. Wait no, your not trying anything. Untill he shows signs of actually caring or of the pull you feel.

"Would you like a drink?" You asked trying to break your awkwardness. Fiddling with your shirt you walked away from him, over to the fridge.