Chapter 12

I had a other story idea while writing this. Might work on it in the future~ got to focus on this one first.

~------------------------~

You got rudly woke up by someone knocking on your door. You groaned flicking the covers off you and getting up.

The person knocked again, even louder this time. "I'm coming! Hold your fucking horses!" You shouted, walking out your room to the front door.

Opening the door, you where greeted with sally. "Sally? What are you doing here this early?" You asked, a little shocked.

"I came here to see you my dear~" she said cheerily. You nodded, moving out the way so she could come in.

"I brought you coffee!" She set 2 to go cups on the coffee table, taking a seat on the sofa. "Thank you Sally." You said sitting down next to her, taking a cup and drinking some. You hummed in delight, tasting a little chocolate.

"Also, wanted to take today to teach you the protection spell a little." She said excitedly. "But I have work soon." You said standing and walking over to your kitchen.

"I can teach you while you work." She shrugged. You put some bread into the toaster to eat some breakfast.

~

You and Sally made small talk while you ate and drank your coffee.

Eventually you got dressed and headed down to the cafe.

"Morning (Y/n)!" Cece shouted. You said a small morning back.

The cafe was already open, people already sitting at tables. Damn, you slept in a little.

"Let's get started!" You said putting on an apron.

~

The day went smooth. Nothing bad really happened, apart from someone ramming into one of the front windows. Lucky it didn't break or shatter. Just a big dent now. John let them have it, you hadnt seen him shout like that yet. The person gave a big wad of cash, which John gladly accepted.

After that whole ordeal less people came in, less than usual.

The lunchtime rush came and there was only 8 people, give or take. You didn't count, but there wasn't a lot.

You told Cece to go take a break when all the people where served.

"I want you to hold your hand out flat (Y/n)." Sally said, taking your hand and punching it flat with hers. You looked at her strangely. "The protection spell dear?" She said, reminding you.

You nodded kept your hand out when she stepped away. "Will it to your fingertips." She said, you looked towards her, she looked to be meditating. "Focus (Y/n)." She said, opening one eye.

Closing your eyes you focused your power to your fingers as she said.

"Now say these words under your breath. 'Schutz. Beschütze diejenigen, die mich beschützen.'" she said. You recognized this slightly. It was German, 'Protection. Protect thoes who protect me.' a simple saying.

You nodded and repeated it. "Schutz. Beschütze diejenigen, die mich beschützen." You let out a breath. Opening your eyes you saw a (f/c) coming out of your fingertips.