The start (SMUT)

(Still car scene)

Sam leaned closer to her. They held eye contact. (Y/N)'s face was still flushed slightly. Sam pressed his lips onto hers, a gentle, passionate kiss. (Unlike most times when he kisses women.) **mwah mwah**

(Y/N) looked up at Sam after the kiss broke. Sam cupped her cheek with one hand.

"(Y/N).. I want you.. I have for awhile now.. too." Sam said, his voice barely a whisper,

"I.. Me too, Sam." (Y/N) replied

Sam kissed her, leaning into it. (Y/N) moaned softly. Their tongues danced together, Sam won the dominance fight, though. Once the kiss broke, (Y/N) moved into the back seat, Sam followed her. He slid on top of her, pushing her down in the seat. They kissed heatedly. Sam was getting more rough as his eagerness increased.

"Sam~" (Y/N) whined softly, her arms curling around his neck.

Sam's mouth moved to her neck, his teeth grazing the skin. He kissed her neck, sucking ever so slightly, not enough to mark.

(Y/N) moaned softly. Sam bit into her neck hard enough to make her whimper. He loved every sound (Y/N), how she reacted to him, how he had so much control over her. His hands slid down her body, going under her shirt and back up. He cupped her breasts, his big hands covering them easily.

(Y/N) wrapped her legs around his waist. Sam grinded into her, he was full of need and sexual tension. He sat up slightly, slipping off (Y/N)'s shirt, exposing her bra and stomach, as well as the stretch marks that came up the sides of her stomach and on the tops of her thighs. (Y/N) tensed slightly, Sam knew (Y/N) was insecure about her stomach and her hot, thick-ass thighs.. Sam picked up her slightly, sitting on his knees in the seat with her laid back and legs in his lap. He was now able to kiss her stomach, he kissed each one of her stretch marks on her body, pulling her pants down slightly go get the ones on the tops her her thighs.

(Y/N) whined softly, she helped him pull her pants down the rest of the way.. Luckily her bra and panties matched, both basic black, nothing special. Sam bit her inner thigh. He was holding back so it could be slow for (Y/N). (Y/N) covered her mouth to stay quiet. Dean would be pissed I'd he found out they were fucking in his car.

Sam slid down (Y/N)'s panties, admiring her body for a moment. He pulled her closer by the hips. He leaned into her, pushing her legs over his shoulders. His breath hot on her pussy. (Y/N) whined again, her eyes followed him, not breaking eye contact. He seemed to be waiting for something. (Y/N) sat up slightly on her elbows, her hand slid up to cup his cheek.

"I trust you Sam.." (Y/N) said softly,

Immediately after those words left her lips, he mouth moved to her pussy. His tongue swirled around her clit before diving into her. He sucked on her clit as his tongue worked inside her. A moan escaped from (Y/N). His mouth worked expertly, he was experienced, definitely not a virgin. (Sorry Sammy.)

"Oh god.. Sam~" (Y/N) moaned out softly, her thighs tightening around his head.

Sam started sucking harder and moving his tongue faster. He then pulled his tongue out, only to replace it with his middle and pointer fingers. (His hot ass hands). He thrusted his fingers deep into her, over and over again.

(Y/N) could feel the tightness building in her stomach. Sam's tongue and fingers were gonna make her cum.

"A-aah~ Sam.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum if you-.." (Y/N) moaned out, her body tensing,

This only made Sam go faster, sucking harder. (Y/N) cried out loudly, it was muffled by her hand. She then came, her thigh trembling with it. Sam still continued eating her out to get all of her cum. His tongue replacing his fingers.

Sam leans back, licking his lips. He reaches into the car drawer up front, and pulled out a condom.

(Y/N) deadpan, "does deanc really keep condoms in his car?"

Sam shrugs. "It's Dean, what did you expect?"

(Y/N) chuckles slightly, "nothing less.. now that I think about it."

Sam crawls back on top of her. He slid off his pants, then pulling his shirt over his head. GOD he had a hot body. Okay Mr. Sammy Winchester. He leaned down to unsnap (Y/N)'s bra.

"You're so pretty.." Sam told her softly. His fingers running down her chest and torso. "I can't wait to make this pretty body mine." He continued,

Sam leaned down and kissed (Y/N), his tongue pushing into her mouth.

"I want to fuck you so bad.. I want.. to Break you. (Y/N)." Sam whispered into her ear, kissing down her neck to her Jaw.

(Y/N)'s face flushed, her arms wrapping around him.

"Do it then." She whispered back,

Sam smiled mischievously, he lived her answer.

"Oh I plan to." Sam replied,

He slid on the condom. Immediately slamming into her. He stopped when he wad fully buried inside her. (Y/N) let out a surprised loud moan.

"J-jesus! Sam!" (Y/N) spoke loudly, half like a moan.

"Did it hurt?" Sam asked softly, worry in his tone.

"God no.. it felt good.. just unexpected.." (Y/N) replied,

Sam smiled and rocked his hips to Tease her. (Y/N) moaned softly, rocking her hips to match his. Desperate for more.

"Sam... please.. don't tease me. Don't you want more too?" (Y/N) said, her voice high and whiny,

"Should I make you.. beg for it?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Oh sam.. please just Fuck me.." (Y/N) begged.

Sam pulled out and thrusted into her hard. It made her cry out loudly. He started to slam into her, over and over again. He pounded into her wet pussy. Aggressive and hard. It made loud wet sounds. (Y/N) was moaning loudly, pathetically. Her head going back.

"O-oh God S-sam!~" (Y/N) cried out,

Sam smirked again, loving the patheticness of her moans and Desperate pleas. He went harder, going deeper into her.

He kept up this pace, thrusting in and out, in and out over and over again. (Y/N) still moaned loudly. Sam let out soft groans and some moans as he continued to fuck her.

Sam's hands found her neck and squeezed softly, pushing her down slightly. He held on to her neck as he pounded her pussy. (Y/N) was close to Cumming.

"S-sam~ Aah~ I'm gonna.." (Y/N) whined loudly

"Don't do it.. N-not.. yet. You wait.." Sam replied,

"Oh god!~" (Y/N) moaned

"Don't you dare fucking cum." Sam said loudly, his grip on her throat tightening

(Y/N) closed her eyes, still moaning but focused on not cumming. It was overwhelming.

"Don't do it.. don't do it." Sam repeated softly, leaning down to suck her breast as he fucked her.

"Oh god.. I'm sorry I can't Aah~" (Y/N) moaned suddenly, her pussy tightening around his cock as she came.

"Oh.. you fucking-.." Sam mumbled before starting to pick up pace. Putting her legs over his shoulders so that he could go deeper.

"W-wait Sam!" (Y/N)'s back arched ad he picked up his pace, it was brutal, especially after she had just cum.

He kept going. He bit her breast slightly, watching her whimper and squirm under him.

(Sorry will write soon)