"kyaa yaar papa" I said and everyone burst out laughing.

I went back into my room and completed all my study related tasks to that I don't have to study tomorrow.

*NEXT DAY*

AUTHOR'S POV

It was 3 PM in the afternoon and all the women in the family are ready to head out for meeting the potential bride and her family. Sanjeev and Rajeev are busy dressing up.

"Dekhiye hum aapko chhod jayenge yahin...kitni der se ek tie nahi pehni ja Rahi aap se" Maya called out.

Sabr nahi hai aapko bhi Maya ji!" Sanjeev said.

Though everyone was ready, there was no sight of Samaira who was the most excited person as well as the groom to be- Mahir.

"Ab ye dono bacche late karwa denge hume" Maya said.

"AA gayiii" Samaira said.

As Samaira descended the stairs, her traditional Indian dress flowed gracefully around her with her hand on her brother's arm. Her confident stride and radiant smile captivated everyone's attention, turning heads and eliciting admiring whispers as she made her way down.

Samaira's OOTD

"Beta rishta tere Bhai ke liye dekhne jaa rahe hain tere liye nahi" Sanjeev said.

"Arre papa, Bhai ko bhi ready Kiya hai dekho toh sahi!"  Samaira said.

Mahir's outfit was a blend of sophistication and elegance. The soft fabric of his kurta, adorned with subtle patterns and intricate embroidery, draped elegantly over his frame. The earthy tones of the kurta complemented his complexion, while the contrasting details added depth and charm to his ensemble.
Mahir exuded confidence and respect for the occasion.

Mahir's OOTD

Mahir's OOTD

Everyone took a seat in the cars and they headed out. After almost 30 minutes, they reached their place.