1 : The Twins

Nobody's POV

The twins chuckled after torturing the man. The older twin Kim V, said happily to his twin brother "Tae, it was pretty fun to kill and torture him! I took out all my stress on him and I am happy now. Look at those beautiful patterns made by me on his body! Aren't they so unique?"

The younger twin Kim Taehyung sighed tirelessly before saying "V, I am so tired after this, why don't we sleep? You can tell me all about it tomorrow... Let's sleep, it's already midnight" Taehyung yawned catching the other's attention. V said worriedly "Are you okay bear? Let's sleep if you want then"

They both went to sleep in their bedroom. They cuddled each other before going to their dreamland.

In the morning, Taehyung woke up first as always since he had to go to the company. He kissed V's cheek before going to freshen up. After his morning routine, he went to his brother. His brother was awake. V said sleepily "Taehyung, go to work today... I don't want to go as well as planned yesterday. Let's eat together"

Taehyung carried V to the dining table and they ate their breakfast. Taehyung and V exchanged hugs and took care before departing from each other.

Taehyung went to his car and told his driver to go to Kim Enterprises. Taehyung reached there within 30 mins. He went through all the departments of his company before going to his cabin. All the departments went back to work when they saw him.

Taehyung reached his cabin and his female secretary, Lena, gave him the schedule as usual. Lena told him that they would be having a meeting with Jeon Enterprises to make a deal for a project. Taehyung gave Lena the files to complete. Taehyung's male secretary, John stood by his side completing his files.

After a hectic half day, Taehyung went to the meeting and sat on the chair like a king. Jeon Hoseok, or Mr. Jeon greeted Taehyung before talking about the deal and the project. They signed the contract for the deal after all the presentations. Mr. Jeon said to Taehyung "Your company is really good, we are very happy to do this project with you. Let's co-operate with each other happily. Thank you" Taehyung just nodded since he was tired.

After the whole day, he went back to his house or the Kim Mansion. He saw his brother watching TV. His brother had an emotionless face. He wondered why it was like that. He asked his brother "V, what happened today? Come let's talk about it first if you want"

Yes, the twins always shared everything without leaving anything. Usually, the one who went to the company talks about his day and then the other does. Today Tae wanted to know what happened to V since he looked unhappy.

V said a little coldly "Today that stupid dumb idiot escaped from our gang again. I swear I will torture him so much since he is so annoying... Some of our files also were leaked that were in this mansion. This means that one of the maids did that since we don't let anyone go upstairs other than the maids, not even guests... Today I shouted at them but they cling to my leg like babies, crying that they didn't do anything. I seriously don't know what to do anymore "

Taehyung looked at his brother weirdly before saying "Why are you stressing yourself with this? Hmm? I will take care of it... Also, don't cry, I hate to see these tears in your eyes. Don't behave coldly with me too"

In the next second before V could say anything, Taehyung tickled him engulfed him in a warm hug, and cuddled him softly. Taehyung said what happened at the company. They both said "I love yous" to each other then, they went to their dreamland happily.

----------------------------------

Author: I hope you liked this chapter! See you next week probably... Also, I will introduce Jungkook in the next chapter. I just wanted to give an introduction to the twin's life.

There are 682 words!

Thank You
AN