𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh, you've made plenty of marks, all in the wrong places," he remarked, gently pushing her back.

"Please, just two minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better. I might even get a date," Frida implored, her determination to prove herself evident in her words.

"You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe. You can't even throw one of these," Gobber remarked, emphasizing Frida's perceived shortcomings as he held up a bola. Without missing a beat, a nearby Viking grabbed the bola and skilfully threw it, successfully taking down a Gronckle.

"OK, fine, but this will throw it for me," Frida asserted confidently, striding towards an invention. However, as she touched it, the contraption unexpectedly triggered, launching a bola at a Viking's head and sending him sprawling. "See? Now, this right here is what I'm talking about," Gobber said, gesturing towards the invention with approval as he approached Frida. She attempted to explain, "Mild calibration issue..." But Gobber interrupted sternly, "Frida! If you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you need to stop all this." Gobber pointed toward Frida, "But you just pointed to all of me."

"Yes, that's it! Stop being all of you," Gobber instructed with a hint of frustration. Frida, unimpressed, scoffed at the suggestion. "You, sir, are playing a dangerous game. Keeping this raw Vikingness contained? There will be consequences!" she warned with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Gobber, seemingly unfazed, looked bored before handing her a blunt and dull sword. "I'll take my chances. Sword. Sharpen. Now," he ordered. Frida groaned in response but dutifully took the blade to the grindstone, preparing to do the necessary work despite her protest.

"One day, I'll get out there. Because killing a dragon... is everything around here."

"A Nadder head is sure to get me at least noticed. Gronckles are tough, taking down one of those would definitely get me a boyfriend. A Zippleback? Exotic. Two heads, twice the status."

"They found the sheep!" The Viking announced.

"Concentrate fire over the lower bank," Stoick commanded, his voice cutting through the tense air as they readied the catapult, aiming it at its destination. "Fire!" With Stoick's command, they released the massive boulder, sending it hurtling towards its intended target.

"And then there's the Monstrous Nightmare. Only the best Vikings go after those. They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire."

"Reload! I'll take care of this," Stoick declared, swiftly hitting the flaming dragon with his hammer. However, as the dragon departed, a haunting sound pierced the dark sky-an ominous, high-pitched whistling that seized everyone's attention.

"But the ultimate prize is the dragon on one's ever seen."

"We call it the..."

"Night Fury!"

"Get down!"

The dragon soared through the darkened sky, unleashing a barrage of fiery breath aimed at the catapult, forcing the other Vikings stationed there to hastily abandon their posts, leaping off for safety from the scorching flames.

"This thing never steals food, never shows itself and..."

The dragon soared once more, unleashing a powerful blast that struck the catapult tower, shattering it into pieces and leaving destruction in its wake.