Bonus Chapter 1

Before you guys read this, this author has a small request. Please show your love on Meenakshi. It's ready and waiting for you. I want to update more frequently but I need your help. Please give my new book a chance. Love you all for all the love and support.🙏🙈

Rudra walked into the living room to find the most gorgeous sight of his life. Anjali was asleep on the couch with Anirudh on top of her. They had hugged each other close and had their arms wrapped around each other. He quickly jogged upstairs to his room to change into something comfortable and came down to pick them up. Today they had plans of cooking dinner together, but Rudra couldn't make it on time due to heavy traffic on his way home. He carefully tried to pick up Anirudh from his mom's embrace only to find both of them tightening their grip on each other. Rudra cooed at Anirudh softly and picked him up as Anirudh recognized his father's touch. Rudra cocooned his son in his arms and found his wife staring at him. "When did you come?" She asked, sleep evident in her voice.

"A few minutes ago. Sleep. I'll be back." He assured and walked upstairs and carefully tucked his son on their bed. He walked down and lifted Anjali in his arms and headed to their room and placed her on their bed, beside her son. Both of them stirred a little before they cuddled with each other. Rudra silently chuckled at them, covering them with the duvet. They were like two pieces of a magnet. They would always find a way to each other. As he tucked them in the duvet, he bent forward and kissed them on their cheeks before joining them on the other side.

The next morning came early. Rudra opened his eyes only to find himself alone in the bed. He knew how active his two year old was and was certain that Anjali would have woken up so that he could sleep. Rudra quickly finished his morning routine and ran down to the hall to meet his family. He found his entire family downstairs. It was almost Diwali and they had decided to celebrate it here in Delhi. His family decided to come early to surprise them and spend some more time with the three of them. He found Ved messing with his son while Dev and others laughed at their interaction.

"Your dad bad." Ved said, making Anirudh vigorously shake his head in a no.

"No!" Anirudh whined.

"Your dad bad." Ved repeated, trying to rile up Anirudh. Anirudh again shook his head in a no.

"No!" Anirudh screamed. Ved repeated his lines again. Anirudh looked at him for a moment before he walked away from his chachu. Within minutes he was back with a stick in his hand. Rudra quickly jumped in front of Ved, worried if his son was going to bash Ved. Not that he minded that, but his wife would be pissed at him for encouraging such things. His son walked towards Ved and handed him the stick.

"What is this?" Ved asked, not understanding why his nephew would hand over a stick.

"You are getting old. You are not able to hear properly. So you can use this also." Anirudh spoke and walked to the kitchen to find his mother leaving Ved gaping at him. The rest of the family fell into a rich laughter seeing the kid put his chachu in his place. Rudra followed his son to the kitchen to find his wife, Priyanshi and Rukmini cooking something. He walked to her and hugged her from behind, kissing her on her cheeks. But his moment was short lived as his son pushed him away to stake his claim on his mother. He raised his arms to be lifted by his mother and Anjali compiled and lifted him, kissing him on his cheeks. Anirudh wiped her cheek where Rudra kissed him and kissed her again looking at Rudra in his eye. Rudra gasped at him and quickly kissed Anjali's other cheek and glared at his son challenging him. Rukmini and Priyanshi giggled seeing this interaction while Anjali sighed at the father son duo. This was a daily occurrence, both the father son stalking their possessive claim on her. She just wished the new baby would team up with her to challenge her husband and her son.

Yes, she was pregnant again. She was four months along now and they were yet to break this news to their family. They wanted to keep it low until the first trimester and then make an announcement. Rudra looked at Anjali giving her a knowing look and Anjali nodded. Rudra lifted Anirudh into his arms and held Anjali's hand with his other hand. Anjali ushered Priyanshi and Rukmini out of the kitchen to join the rest of their family so that they could announce together.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." Rudra announced as they entered the living room. Everyone's attention was on them now. Rudra and Anjali looked at each other before Rudra spoke again. "We are expecting again." He announced, and in a moment the entire family broke out into cheers and tears hearing him. Rudra's mom was the first one to hug Anjali followed by her own mom. Rudra's dad hugged him and Anjali's dad joined the hug patting his back. Anirudh let out a whine being trapped in between the bulky arms and the trio broke into chuckles hearing him. Anjali's dad went out to hug her and gave her a kiss on her forehead making her smile in happiness. He took her hand and let her to the couch making her sit beside him. She snuggled into his embrace while Anjali's mom joined her on the other side.

"Does Anirudh know?" She asked, and Rudra and Anjali shook their heads.

"We are yet to tell him Ma." Anjali said.

Rudra kneeled before Anjali and held Anirudh's hand. He took Anirudh into his embrace and spoke. "Ani, we have something to tell you." Anirudh looked at his father keenly and nodded. He was already confused about the celebration at his house and now his parents were adding to his confusion. "You are going to be a big brother. There is a baby in mommy's tummy." Rudra spoke. Anirudh blinked his eyes, staying frozen for a moment before he spoke.

"Baby?" He asked. "How?" He whispered. He gasped suddenly and asked. "Ma, did you eat the baby?" Everyone laughed at his question.

"No baby. Just like you were in my tummy before you were born, there is a baby now." Anjali explained.

Anirudh gasped again. "I was in your tummy?" He asked, pointing to her tummy, looking at it strangely. Everyone smiled at his innocent question.

"Yes baby. You came out of mummy's tummy and now in another few months you might have a sister or a brother." Rudra explained.

"Sister? Like Mahi di?" He asked. Rudra nodded and Anirudh smiled. He walked a step and hugged his mom and kissed her tummy. Everyone awed at his gesture while Anjali teared up. She placed a long kiss on his cheek while Anirudh frowned, seeing tears in her eyes. "Is it pain?" He asked innocently, worried if his mom was hurt. Anjali quickly wiped her tears and denied his claim.

"No baby, Mumma is very happy. These are tears of happiness baby." Anirudh nodded as if he understood and wiped his mom's tears. He smiled as his family brought out sweets celebrating the sweet occasion.

This Holi was the best Holi for all of them. Anjali was forced to take a nap and rest after the lunch that doubled every celebration.

**********

Here is a promised bonus chapter. More to come. Please give me a vote and a comment. 

Hey, I definitely need baby names for their baby.

Love you all.