do you want me?

tw: sexual content also fuck the slow burn but don't worry it's for the plot

alexander-
she left me in that washroom
"your nothing but disappointment wrapped in unfulfilled promises" that one sentence plays over and over in my head.

i walk myself out of the room and back to my table "get up. we're leaving" i look at valentina with disbelief. she really said that to me? i'll show her unfulfilled promises. let's see who can handle who.

she's right about one thing. i won't touch her. not like that and not without her permission. but i will make her wish i gave her the sweet release of my touch against her skin.
i began to think.

her perfectly tan skin laying on my silk bed sheets
sweat glistening over her perfect body.
her hair tangled in one hand and her palm in my other. drilling into her from every angle and position i choose
she doesn't think she would beg for me.
but she will. she'll be begging for me to stop. laying in my bed a boneless shell of a person.

you played with the wrong man valentina Hernandez
we make it out to the car with her arm in my hand. i must of unconsciously grabbed her arm.
she stares at me blankly with only fire behind her soft glowy eyes. she was furious. and that's exactly how i wanted her to be.

i cut the drive from 2 hours to 1. driving as fast as i could back to the house. swerving in and out of traffic.
valentina very clearly sat ridged on her seat.

when we finally arrive at the house i park the car suddenly and exit. opening her door for her, grabbing her by the arm and essentially dragging her in the house and upstairs where i'll make her regret every distasteful gesture or word that has ever come out of her mouth.
her sweet mouth.
valentina protests very little.
we make it to the bedroom somehow with our clothes still on.

i have a plan.
valentina attempts to walk away, just then i snatch her from her place with one hand and pin her against the wall.
"you think you can be a rude disrespectful little shit to me? let me show you why they call me the king of hell."

my lips quickly attach themselves to the sweet spot on valentina's kneck, so easily eliciting a moan from the back of her throat

that very sound was enough to send someone over the edge. i begin to unbutton my shirt off her tan, soft body.
my hands gracefully ripping the fabric from her frantic limbs.
i bite down gently, the skin of her neck between my teeth
my hand grazing down her body with ease.

my hands travel and find her waste with ease as they scoop her up. she wraps her legs around my waste. this was easier than i expected.
i walk with ease to our bed and throw her with force onto the surface, quickly climbing on top of her.

her face is turned into the side like she's trying to hide from me.
a flush pink spreads across her face as i sink myself to her stomach and kiss my way up to her breasts
"alex" she moans slightly.
"fucking hell v. you drive me insane. your attitude is deplorable. but your mouth is so delectable."

"tell me to stop, tell me no, that you don't want this as much as i do"
i can feel my growing erection. it's painful and my slacks are becoming tighter and tighter
valentina looks at me through her eyelids. her eyes are heavy
"do you want me? valentina"

she nods fluently
my hands trail back up her body with ease, stopping right below her bra and resting my hands on the top of her ribs.
she was perfect and she knew it.
i rip the thin fabric from her body with fluidity.
"that was expensive" valentina gruff out through breathless moans
"i'll buy you 10 more. i don't care"

i retort as i attach my mouth to her already aroused nipple.
the little bud swirling in my mouth earning a moan from valentina's lips
the sound was addicting.
i back up slowly and travel down valentina's body as she sits up on her elbows to watch me.
tearing her skirt in half with my hands, her underwear coming with. she was now

naked, wet, and laying on my bed.
"alexander" she says with hesitation
"yes princess?"
she averts her eyes from mine. i give her a look of confusion
"i um. i've never..."
astonishing.
the worlds most infamous woman is a virgin.

"we don't have to v. i want you to be comfortable"
"no no. i want to. just. be gentle"
i nod as im contemplating what i want to do next.
i pull her to the edge of the bed so that her legs dangle off the end. staring down at the absolute art piece between her legs. she's soaked.

i look up between her thighs. her back is arched, craving my touch. i'm the only person that can give her the release that she wants, that she needs.
i find her clit and take the bundle of nerves in between my teeth, sending a shutter through her body. i can feel her warm skin on my face.
this. this is where i belong. between her legs, ravishing her.
this is where i need to be.

my tongue laps around her folds easily.
her hands move to my hair, pushing my face deeper.
she wanted this. she wanted me.
my hands on either side of her body, i flicked my tongue around her clit, teasing her more and more with every lap.

her hands twisted in my hair as she painfully arched her back trying to get deeper. i pepper kisses up her body untill im staring into her eyes.
they shine bright with need and even more, want.
"are you sure about this?"
she nods fluently.
i step back from her and remove my shirt, my trousers are next as they slide off my thighs with ease.
my cock springs out of my clothes. it aches for her.
and she knows it.

i climb back on top of her and take her nipples back into my mouth, leaving marks all over her.
mine. she's mine. anyone that looks at her will know.
i tease her wetness with the tip, not pushing into her fully. i want her to tell me she needs me.

"alexander if you don't hurry up and fuck me like you said you will, i'll find someone else to do it."
2 simple sentences set my blood aflame. fine. she wants me to do it? than i will. i was just trying to be gentle.
valentina is like my own personal brand of opioids
but She's no cheap recreational drug.
She's a hard-core addiction. The kind that never leaves you. The kind that fucks you up irreversibly...
i line myself up and look to her for confirmation one last time.
she nods quickly

i thrust myself into her slowly, letting her adjust to my size.
a slow gasp leaves her lips before i can enclose her mouth with mine. she tasted like vanilla.
i couldn't go slow. i couldn't. it wasn't in my nature. fast and hard is everything i knew. but i had to remind myself to be gentle with her
"valentina...your killing me. i gotta move"
she gulps. i watch as it travels down her throat. "o- okay" she stutters out in a breathy voice.

taking a deep breath. Once i had my hips pressed to hers i waited for her to give me a sign to move. It took a few moments for her to adjust to not only the intrusion, but my size. After awhile the pain melted into a delicious burn and she nodded for me to continue.

i recoiled and thrust again, this time slightly faster. With each thrust, the moans began to change from painful to earth shattering -pleasure. her hips began to buck against mine in attempt to push me to go faster, harder, deeper.
my fingers dug into the skin of her ass as her nails scraped down my muscled back. I kissed her hard, tasting herself on my tongue as i fucked into her

the moment is tedious. in. out. in out. i'm trying not to hurt her "alexander. fuck being gentle. i don't want to walk tomorrow" she's states matter of factly.
i nod in agreement and push myself all the way in. this was torture. she was warm. and wet.
i loved it.

i pick up my pace and begin to drill into her as she wraps her legs around my waste. pushing me deeper. i never asked if she was on the pill. fuck.
"valentina" i manage to groan out.
"unless you want to show up to our wedding barefoot and pregnant i hope your on the pill. because i don't do the pull out method"
"i am"
thank god.

i pound into her harder and faster. her eyes roll back in ecstasy. pure pleasure. she would be sore tomorrow.

her nails dig into my skin into my back. no doubt causing my back to bleed.
"alexander" she moans "im gonna..."
"don't you dare. i'm not done yet"
but i knew she wouldn't last. i reach down and circle my finger on her clit sending her over the edge.
she clenches and it sends me into over drive. we finish together and i pull out of her.

laying there breathless i stand shakily and grab a towel from the hamper next to my bed, and wipe her and myself off. we lay down and drift into a deep sleep.
a sweaty mess, we lay wrapped around each other with the sheets clinging to our skin.

guns and roses On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara