Chapter 2

Ayden's POV:

"Um Mr?" Olivia ask. I had completely zoned out and her voice scared me.

"Yes Olivia??" I replied

"Can I show you my dolls?" She asked

"Sure" I say standing up

Certainly nothing weird about her showing me her dolls,... Right?

"Yay" She cheered "Follow me"

I followed her upstairs, she lead me to a door. It was a light grey and had a gold circular door nob.

Olivia opened the door to a dark room.

I stepped into the room. Then she turned the light on behind me.

Then the room was revealed

It had grey walls, a white bed with linen frame, and dark wood floors.

The thing the caught my eye was the shelf she had by her window. The figures I saw on the paper on the coffee table, layed there.

They were doll

The doll in a blue jack had a smile on its face. The soon turned into a frown when he saw me.

This place was a horror scene straight from a horror movie.

"Do you like my room?" Olivia asked

"It looks wonderful!" I say well I faked a smile. But the more I stood in that room the more I hated it.

She walked over to the dolls shelf and picked them up all the dolls.

They were all fabric.

"This one is Geage!" She held it up to me. He had blond hair that was to one side. He wore a black shirt with a dark blue jacket that was unzipped. He had black skin jeans and black and white shoes. He had light skin and green eyes. Where his smile once was there was a frown.

It was unnerving to say the least.

She then proceeded to show me the rest.

"This is William!" William had dark brown hair but most was covered by his black beanie. He wore a black sweater, but his right sleeve was red along with the sweater strings and something writing on it as well. He had ripped jeans and grey shoes. He had dark brown eyes and he had light skin.

"This is Josh" Josh has messy brown hair and had a light pink beaning on his head as well. He wore a black sweater, his left sleeve was pink and the right was blue and each string corresponded with the sleeve closest to it. Josh had black pants and grey shoes. He had bright light blue eyes and pale skin.

"This one is Eddie" Eddie had longer black hair. He wore a black sweater with black and white stripe outlining the hood and pockets on the sweater. There are purple strips that fade to white by the wrists. He wore black jeans and black shoes. He had dark brown eyes to match his dark skin

"This is Grant!" Grant had blond hair in a small ponytail. He wore a black sweater with Orange, red and yellow on it. The colors resemble flames. He wore black pants and white shoes. He had darker blue eyes than Josh but his skin wasn't as light as his.

Grant looked the nicest out of the rest. Though he looks sad, they all did.

"they are all boys. I wish to collect a girl some day" Olivia said

"Here hold Grant! He seemed to catch your attention" she then handed me Grant

I held Grant his blue eyes pierced my soul. Like he was trying to tell me something.

"You can hold him well I put the others back" Olivia then turned her back to me and walked to the shelf.

Grant then looked at me and suddenly he opened his mouth.

"She was the one that made us. You'll be the one to save us."

What did he mean by that?

Olivia seemed to hear him. She swung her head and looked at us.

She sprint towards me and snatched Grant from my hands.

"What did he mean by that..? What did he mean by I'll be the one to save them?" I asked

I was confused and scared.

Olivia walked over and put Grant back on the shelf and turned to me.

"His voice means to deceive you. My voice just wants to lead you._

With that, Olivia held her hand up. It now glowed black.

Work count: 716