announcement

2 months later

MARIAH AMANI BUCKLES.

I'm officially 6 months pregnant and the whole group is going to get frozen yogurt. We hangout consistently but I wear big clothes so they still don't know I'm pregnant for sure. My bump is definitely noticeable though so I'm gonna wear something that shows my stomach.

This + pregnant

This + pregnant.

Me and gio correlate our outfits.

I stand in the mirror admiring my bump, thinking about how there is literally a human in me right now.

Gio comes behind me and hugs me, placing her hands on my bump as she kisses my neck.

I smile, "you smell good, love."

"you do too." She says kissing my neck again, this time nibbling it softly as her hands trail down to my thighs.

I roll my eyes, trying to hide how much she turns me on.

She chuckles softly as she presses against me.

"babyy, you know we got somewhere to be." I say bumping her off me with my butt.

she laughs, "you're so sexy."

I shake my head. "cmon, can you get my purse for me baby?"

gio nods, grabbing my purse and following me out the door. I hold my phone as we walk out the house.

she opens the car door for me and I spot my lipgloss on the floor so I bend over to pick it up. As soon as I bend over gio slaps my ass.

"Giovanna!" I whine as I make a sad face.

she pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry! It was just right there and I couldn't help it!" She explains while smiling, causing me to laugh.

"Now you have to get my lipgloss!" I say.

she nods, bending over to pick up the lipgloss then I slap her ass.

As soon as she stands up straight I sit down,

"Now you're not getting the lipgloss." She laughs closing the door.

I reach over and open her door.

she smiles as she slides into the car. "thank you ma ma."
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧁꧂꧁꧂