on the way.

3 Months Later

Boat makes plans for everyone to go to the club so me and gio are getting ready

Boat makes plans for everyone to go to the club so me and gio are getting ready. Although I'm three months, my bump isn't too visible so I can wear cute stuff. I listen to beyonce loudly as I get ready.

Gio comes up behind me while I'm doing my makeup in the bathroom mirror and hugs me from behind, kissing my neck.

"you always look so sexy." gio says against my neck.

I smile, "get away from me." I say rolling my eyes knowing what she's trying to do.

she laughs. "why you actin like that?" She turns me around, making me sit my lipgloss down.

"acting like what." I ask.

gio kisses my lips. "like I won't fuck you right here for having a attitude with me." She lifts me up and places me on the counter.

"I don't have an attitude." I say letting out a soft moan as gio touches the spot in between my legs through my tight shorts.

gio kisses my lips and I kiss back, she grips my waist as the kiss gets deep and intimate. She explores my mouth with her tongue as we kiss.

I smile into the kiss as gio picks me up, holding my ass as we walk to the bed. She sits me down not breaking the kiss as she spreads my legs.

I moan into her mouth as she presses against me. She takes her hand and palms my spot, feeling the wetness through the thin shorts.

"fuck, you're so wet for me ma ma." she whispers in my ear causing me to moan again.

my breath gets quick as gio slides her hand under my waistband and to my clit, gently rubbing it as I moan.

She rubs it faster causing me to moan louder and she covers my mouth. Even though you can't hear them over the loud music playing.

"shhh." she says softly as she takes her finger and slides it down to my entrance.

she strokes it inside me and I moan as she goes faster, making me cum all over her finger.

someone knocks on the door.

Gio takes her finger out of me and walks to the door.

"yes?" She replies through the door.

"I was just trying to see if y'all were ready yet." Karrah says back.

gio laughs, "almost."

"alright." Karrah says walking away from the door.

gio turns around to me and kisses me on the head.

I laugh as I sit up. "you're crazy."

"you like it." Gio kisses my lips.

I roll my eyes as I walk back into the bathroom, cleaning myself up before changing.