new meetings.

MARIAH AMANI BUCKLES.

Today is the day that I'm gonna meet Giovanna's parents, actually most of her family since it's a cookout. I'm a bit nervous, especially since the next time I see them I'll probably be big and pregnant, or I'll have a baby with me. I won't be telling everyone I'm pregnant until my bump is more visible, it's visible now though. I just know everyone on social media is gonna be shocked cause they don't even know that I'm with anyone. Maybe I'll tell them when I pop the baby out though. I'm now four months pregnant.

I wear this since I think it's cute for the occasion, and the fact that my stomach is growing

I stand in the mirror, checking myself out and making sure my stomach is covered.

Gio comes up to me and kisses me on my eyebrow.

I push her, laughing.

"baby, do I look alright?" I ask her, looking up into her eyes.

she looks like she's offended by the question, "Mariah you look beautiful, you look so gorgeous, don't worry about it okay?"

I nod pursing my lips, "but what if they don't like me. Or the fact I'm having your baby." I say looking away from her, and my breath getting a little fast.

she holds me close to her, "Mariah, if they don't like you.. I don't like them. But I'm sure they will love you. Don't get so nervous about it." She kisses my neck.

I nod, turning around and leaving a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll be right back." I grab my phone.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'll be right back." I repeat as I walk out of the room.

I can hear her groan as I walk down the hall so I roll my eyes.

as I scroll down my contact list I click kehlanis name, then I press the call button.

It rings three times before she picks up,

"wassup?" She says into the phone

"I think I just almost had one of those things again." I say on the verge of tears.

"what you nervous about?" She asks me.

I shake my head, "I'm about to meet gios parents."

"I'm sure they'll like you, what's not to like about Mariah." She says, followed by a chuckle.

I laugh, "okay, can I see you and Dey later?" I ask.