babies.

It's a couple months later and Mariah and gio practically live together at gios place. They're talking about getting a house together and gio brings up having kids.

꧁꧂꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Gio I would most definitely have a baby with you, but how?" Mariah asks, genuinely.

Gio rubs Mariah's thigh. "I don't know actually, but I think there is ways."

Mariah nods. "do you think I might be pregnant?"

gio shakes her head. "If you were, would you want to keep it?"

mariah nods. "yeah, would you?"

"of course, you would be a great mom too." Gio says.

mariah smiles as her and gio kiss briefly.

"I love you." Mariah says leaning her head on gios shoulder.

"I love you way more." Gio holds Mariah.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Later on Mariah is curious if gio actually could get her pregnant so she goes to the store and buys four pregnancy tests before going back home and facetiming kehlani, for advice since she's been through this before. But with a man..

"ke, I might be pregnant." Mariah says sitting the phone down on the bathroom counter.

Kehlani laughs. "How the fuck did gio get you pregnant?"

"Kehlani please, I came to you cause I trust you. Can you be mature?" She says opening a pregnancy test box.

kehlani nods as she sits up in her bed. "I got you baby."

Mariah examines the box. "Im gonna do this really quick."

"go ahead, how many did you get?" Kehlani asks.

"four." Mariah replies.

"pee on two at the same time" kehlani instructs mariah.

"alrightt."

Mariah opens another test before going over to the toilet and peeing on them then putting them on the counter.

"you good?" Kehlani asks Mariah.

"yeah, it says wait fifteen minutes." Mariah takes a deep breath as she washes her hands.

"okay." Kehlani says.

mariah starts to take deep breaths repeatedly.

"fuck, I don't wanna flip it over!" she says as her voice cracks, on the verge of tears.

kehlani sighs. "I get that you're nervous baby, but calm down okay. Control your breathing." She says reassuringly.

"okay." Mariah says quietly as she sits in the bathroom floor.

"Mariah I'm on my way." kehlani says grabbing her keys and getting in her car.

"oh my. Fuck." Mariah says finally getting control of her breathing.

there's a long period of silence before Mariah hears a knock on her bathroom door.

She gets up and opens it. She sees kehlani and falls into her arms. 

"baby, did you just have a panic attack?" Kehlani asks Mariah, rubbing her back.

"I don't know." Mariah says standing up straight taking a deep breath.

kehlani picks Mariah up before sitting her on the counter.

"I'll flip it over, it's been about 15." Kehlani says walking over to the test.

mariah takes a deep breath. "Okay, I don't know why im so nervous. I'm definitely not pregnant."

"at least Dey will have a sister." Kehlani jokes and mariah doesn't laugh.

"who pissed in your lucky charms?" Kehlani rolls her eyes.

"you're so funny, flip it over." Mariah says.

kehlani flips them over, her eyes widen almost immediately before a smile forms on her lips.

"stop kehlani." Mariah says with tears forming in her eyes.

"you're fucking pregnant!" Kehlani hugs Mariah and Mariah hugs her back, finally laughing.

"how, kehlani.." Mariah says crying into kehlanis arms.

"don't ask me, ask gio!" Kehlani expresses.

Mariah laughs softly as she wipes her tears.

"I should, so you gotta leave." mariah slides off the counter.

"damn, rude ass." Kehlani laughs.

"can you get pregnant with me?" Mariah whines.

"fuck no. I love you but I will not." Kehlani says.

"you said fuck way to hard!" Mariah jokes and kehlani laughs.

"Ill see you later, tell me how it goes." Kehlani grabs her stuff.

"I will, I love you!" Mariah says clicking her phone for gios number.

"I love you more!" Kehlani says before leaving.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑.